The Nigerian Crime Stories Thread

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
This thread is dedicated to the interesting crimes being committed in the Federal Republic of Nigeria

:demonic:
10-man gang that specializes in selling joysticks [penises] has been arrested by the police in Kogi State.

In a chat with AIT, they revealed how they killed four local vigilante men and a Police Officer in Ofu LGA [Local Government Area] during one of their operations .

39-year.old Yakubu Ahmedu is the king pin of the gang. He had held positions of Secretary of the Local Vigilante Group for five years and was its chairman for one year in Ankpa LGA where he hails from. .

In these capacities, Yakubu said he had access to arms and munitions with which he hunted down victims for human parts, especially male private organs. .

But the business nosedived after the arms mop up directed by The Inspector-General of Police. .

Consequently, Yakubu Ahmedu resorted to recruiting youths in the community to resuscitate the business. .

However, when he failed to keep his promise to give the young lads a comfortable life, one of the gang members, 18-year old Obila Attah. decided to turn the group in to the Inspector-General of Police Special Tactical Squad

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Is this the shyt where they are trying to cure HIV/AIDS with concoctions made of penis' and shyt?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Suspected herdsmen have killed three policemen at Bujum Kasuwa community in Taraba State. The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, David Misal, disclosed this reporters on Friday in Jalingo, the state capital.

Mr Misal said the assailants also killed two vigilante officials during the attack on the community in Lau Local Government Area of the state.

He explained that the slain security operatives ran into an ambush on Thursday while responding to a distress call from residents of the community.

The police spokesperson said the remains of the officers have been moved to the mortuary of the Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo.

He also condoled with the families of the slain officers on behalf of the police authorities in the state.

The police officers were killed two months after suspected herdsmen invaded Lau LGA, destroying properties belonging to residents in the area

(graphic images in the link below)
Graphic Photos Of Police Officers Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen After Ambush. | National Helm

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

30-year-old Nigerian man arrested with cocaine in India - MediaHelm News
A 30-year-old Nigerian national has been nabbed in Hyderabad, India for peddling drugs.

The Excise and Enforcement officials arrested Emeka John, near Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills and seized 4 grams of cocaine from him on Friday, September 7.

Emeka, a resident of Mini Gulshan Colony in Tolichowki, was engaged by another Nigerian drug peddler from Mumbai to sell the drug in the city on a commission basis.

Assistant excise superintendent N Anji Reddy said Emeka came to the city recently to supply drugs to customers.

“The kingpin of the racket operating from Mumbai was known with a code name ‘Government’. Emeka saved his number with the same name. Usually, the kingpin used to receive the drug from an unidentified source, which was handed over to Emeka who sold it for Rs 6,000 per g,” Reddy said.

Amuzu told the officials that 'government' gets order for supply of cocaine, which later are forwarded to him.

The probe also revealed that Emeka had customers in Filmnagar, Jubilee Hills, Towlichowki and other areas in the city.

The Excise Department officials handed him and the drugs to the police. They are planning to book a case under Foreigners Act with other sections as the accused does not have a passport.

Officials seized a cellphone and 17,000 cash from Emeka.

"As Emeka does not have a passport, we lodged a complaint with Banjara Hills police asking them to book a case under the Foreigners Act, " he added.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I was planning on going there with my cousin, but after seeing it on Google street view, I think I'm gonna go to Kenya or Uganda...

Them images had me like :ohhh: :ld: :mjpls:

invalid

Banned
Daps

Your Nigerian brehs are not going to be too keen of you exposing the skeletons in your fellow countryman’s closets. Not to be devisive, but it seems like many would keel over if, god forbid, they are portrayed in a harsher light than Aframs.

I have a lot of love for Nigerians. But breh.... this video is a bit much. :picard:

I’ve always heard of cannibalism being practiced by certain segments of Igbo society or those affiliated with the occult, but this video and the other really drives the point home.

It is grotesqueness in it’s highest form, but at the same time, highly fascinating that this practice has carried over into modern society. Practitioners obviously must feel that the consumation of human flesh bestows on them the properties that they seek out.

Dap + Rep