dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I don't really care if arrow and flash share the same thread for now. At least the thread could possibly do more numbers since they air on different nights. If flash is able to get enough people talking about it, than it can have it's own thread.
My only concern for season 3 is who they will have be the main villain after slade crushed the buildings. I hope the don't have a group of villains or something like that.
Thea's story has a lot of potential though. I always like seeing characters evolving. And the training she goes through might be on the same level Ollie went through on the island.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
NEW FEATURETTE FOCUSES ON THE FLASH IN THE "FRIEND ZONE"

Love is complicated, even for the Flash.

BY JARED LARSON 18 JUN 2014

The CW has provided a new look at the upcoming Flash series, this time focusing on Barry Allen's romance troubles.

In this preview, actress Candice Patton (Iris West) talks about the complicated nature of Barry's relationship with Iris. While the hero sees Iris as a love interest, their long history together makes Barry like a brother to her.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/19/new-featurette-focuses-on-the-flash-in-the-friend-zone

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:pachaha:At that kid 19 mins in...

Kid: I thought Deathstroke was Batman's enemy :sas1::troll:
Stephen: :patrice::beli::yeshrug:

Dude did hint at more Batman villains next season tho. Will Ra's Al Ghul finally make an appearance :gladbron:

:shaq2: Yeah I don like watching fan questions at conventions. They make me cringe because fans ask stupid & awkward questions all the time.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:pachaha:At that kid 19 mins in...

Kid: I thought Deathstroke was Batman's enemy :sas1::troll:
Stephen: :patrice::beli::yeshrug:

Dude did hint at more Batman villains next season tho. Will Ra's Al Ghul finally make an appearance :gladbron:
I would have told him he thought wrong, Deathstroke is a Teen Titans villain, ya little rat b*stard.:wtb:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:patrice: Who is Deathstroke mainly supposed to be a villain for? I have NO IDEA because they never used him in the DCAU/Timmverse.
He's a assassin for hire so he pretty much fights everyone his main tho has to be Teen Titans