Religion/Spirituality The official Bizarre Bible Stories Thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Calling on his name and screaming hallelujah, when he hardly knew ya, that's how the devils fooled ya, see look into my eyes brethren, that's the lies of a reverend, why should you die to go to heaven? the earth is already in space...

Killah Priest doesnt know what hes talking about obviously.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
:laff:

niccaz are so dumb... they dont even know that there is a difference in the myths between Lucifer and satan, and Satan...

not to mention the story of the angel's falling is actually in a book that wasnt canonized so technically youre not sposed to know that shyt.

:laff: at Yahwehs mr magoo ass makin angels that have no respect for him and him being so weak that its takin forever for him to defeat them... then he let weak ass humans kill his boy on some sticks

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna act like none of us in here quoted a line from Revelation......and the Harry Potter style of description and imagery?

:beli:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People with intelligence question the intelligence of someone who would let a tranny babysit their seed aka you. :stop:

Why do you keep trying to change the subject to trans people? We were talking about Biblical accounts. One would expect that a man of faith like yourself would be enthusiastic and willing to discuss your holy book, but instead you seem intent on discussing homosexuals and trans people. You didn't even mention the Bible or God in that last post. Either you want to hide that you can't defend your beliefs or you are obsessed with non-heterosexuals... my guess is both.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why do you keep trying to change the subject to trans people? We were talking about Biblical accounts. One would expect that a man of faith like yourself would be enthusiastic and willing to discuss your holy book, but instead you seem intent on discussing homosexuals and trans people. You didn't even mention the Bible or God in that last post. Either you want to hide that you can't defend your beliefs or you are obsessed with non-heterosexuals... my guess is both.

Your crediblity on intelligence is questionable. You are speaking on behalf of all intelligent people based on what you believe to be intelligence but your intelligence lacks credibility because you say you would let a tranny babysit your kid. With those kind of thoughts you kick yourself out of intelligent discussions on morality and God by default because its obvious you are a demon.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:childplease:

fool, how you gonna talk about demons on a 24/7 basis and then cosign lady gaga :pachaha:

Lets pull back the sensationalism. I dont cosign her music. I made a factual statement that she believes in God. Regardless of what trash she puts out Lady ga ga has 1 foot in the door to access redemption because she herself believes in God. I hope she makes it and repents for the demonic filth shes put into the radius and i hope you do too, friend. I think theres hope for you cac. The fact that you acknowledge that her music is demonic garbage means you're able to analyze the demonic realm objectively.