Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
By your bacwards ass logic Pac hasn't surpassed Torrencampo or Singsurat

I know you're slow, but try reading the entire post:

There's no way that Pacquiao can surpass Floyd bc he lost to him...Floyd is the GOAT of this era, regardless if Pacquiao beat GGG or not.

Floyd's resume is phenomenal
:manny:

Which means ain't shyt the Toradol Terminator can do to surpass Floyd, bc not only did Floyd beat him head to head, his resume is better as well:umad:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I know you're slow, but try reading the entire post:

Which means ain't shyt the Toradol Terminator can do to surpass Floyd, bc not only did Floyd beat him head to head, his resume is better as well:umad:
His resume being better is up for debate with a win over Golovkin at 160...

And I already smacked that head to head argument down.. Just cause Pac lost to Floyd dont mean its impossible for him to to surpass him all time..

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pretty much.

nikkas think Canelo got Golovkin power. :mjlol:

I don't see Canelo KO'ing any top elite welter unless it's on some perfect punch type shyt outta nowhere.

Smith was the only guy Canelo has shown that extra finishing gear and that dude is FNF level at best. Couldn't do it to Cotto who was basically begging to be stopped. Meanwhile Floyd and Trout were bytch slapping Miguel late in the fight.

He'd be the favorite no doubt and would prolly win on the cards. :manny:

He'd prolly KO Porter and MD/SD Swift and Thurman.

If DSG/Keith got fights at 154 to grow into the weight I'd give them a shot

Straight from 147 I choose cinnamon

Having seen both Keith N Canelo in Person...I'd say Keith is bigger pause
:dame:

He'd fill into 154 jus fine N not get bullied/ ran thru by Canelo

Those body shots tho :patrice:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Promoter Lou DiBella told ESPN on Monday that he spoke to HBO Sports exexcutive vice president Peter Nelson and he approved contender Felix Diaz as an opponent for unified junior welterweight world champion Terence Crawford, who is ticketed to defend his belts on Dec. 10 in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. "I spoke to Peter and HBO has approved the fight. It's a great fight for the fans and we'd love to make it," DiBella said. "If Top Rank wants to the make the fight and Terence wants the challenge I am a phone call away." Other opponents believed to be in the mix to face Crawford are mandatory challenger Antonio Orozco and Russian world titleholder Eduard Troyanovsky for a unification fight.

Felix Diaz Jr approved as an opponent by HBO...Arum sees no problem with the fight...Diaz/DiBella willing to concede to everything....what's the problem? :jbhmm:

this fight need to happen

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think Swift, Thurman, and Porter all give Canelo problems.:jbhmm:

Swift/Thurman winner vs Canelo would be a good ass fight. :manny:

It's better than seeing that scary ass ginger play Fight Night UK Career mode :mjlol:
canelo sleeps every single one of em. especially porter's basic ass. imagine struggle time trying that bully shyt with canelo. :mjlol:....porter wouldn't last 3 rounds and i'm dead ass serious.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If Danny takes Keiths power well...No reason to believe Canelo KOs him

Canelos power isn't some :gladbron: shyt...he couldn't hurt Cotto who was :flabbynsick: dropped by midget :deadmanny: N I'd argue Floyd hurt Cotto more in Rd 12 then Canelo ever did yrs later

Took :Purge1: half as many RDS to hurt Khan then Canelo who weighed as a light heavy that night :mjlol:

N let's not get shyt twisted Swift wouldnt be fighting @ 147 straight to 155 like them UK fools

150 - Sam Egg N Cheese
152 - Diego Chaves
154 - Silky Wilky

Then 155 Canelo lets go :Smugswift:

@Yuzo Said Sugar Shane compared Canelo's power to Floyds. He's gotten bigger since then though. Swift don't like movement.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Pretty much.

nikkas think Canelo got Golovkin power. :mjlol:

I don't see Canelo KO'ing any top elite welter unless it's on some perfect punch type shyt outta nowhere.

Smith was the only guy Canelo has shown that extra finishing gear and that dude is FNF level at best. Couldn't do it to Cotto who was basically begging to be stopped. Meanwhile Floyd and Trout were bytch slapping Miguel late in the fight.

He'd be the favorite no doubt and would prolly win on the cards. :manny:

He'd prolly KO Porter and MD/SD Swift and Thurman.
Canelo's KOs are gonna come from body shots going forward, on accumulation shyt. He put's way more into his body shots. Also mixes up doubling the left hook upstairs/down n vice versa. I mean Canelo's game is really his left hook and jab. Both of which he has ++ variations of to the body, so I think he'll be okay power wise.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
canelo sleeps every single one of em. especially porter's basic ass. imagine struggle time trying that bully shyt with canelo. :mjlol:....porter wouldn't last 3 rounds and i'm dead ass serious.

Canelo is supposed to KO/Beat them nikkas tho.

I just think, they'd make him earn it. :manny:

If Khan's glass cabinet chin having ass can last 5 rounds, I'm sure Porter can hang around a bit. :pachaha:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo is supposed to KO/Beat them nikkas tho.

I just think, they'd make him earn it. :manny:

If Khan's glass cabinet chin having ass can last 5 rounds, I'm sure Porter can hang around a bit. :pachaha:
khan fought smart and kept distance. dude got slept off the first big punch canelo landed. porter only knows how to come in head first. thurman and brook both hurt him. AB hurt him. canelo will do a number on him early. it would be fun to watch though:yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Canelo's KOs are gonna come from body shots going forward, on accumulation shyt. He put's way more into his body shots. Also mixes up doubling the left hook upstairs/down n vice versa. I mean Canelo's game is really his left hook and jab. Both of which he has ++ variations of to the body, so I think he'll be okay power wise.

Yeah his power is good, its just that cats expecting him to KO all these top welters with just a few decent shots is kinda stretching it.

Canelo's true strength is in the combination punching and the accuracy. His punches are hard, but it's his style that really makes the most of it.

He's more James Toney than Roy Jones when we talking punching power.