Essential The Official MMA Thread

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This miocic pay thing is so :mindblown: I thought when you become champ you have the privilege of restructuring your contract how you see fit. If stipe still got paid less than his last 2 opponents even after adding ppv points (which I am guessing he wrote in) either he was too realistic with his value and is now having regret or he needs to fire his manager..
The UFC in my eyes is one of the best and worst things that has happened to mma. How are you going to have a champ that has to work a day job just to make ends meet?

The problems are numerous to type but my main gripe is that they're WWE of mma. They poach up and comers from lesser organizations and dump them when they are not useful to them. Fair enough. But when someone has stuck with you for a while, put their body and life on the line and made money together and they want a better contract and the ufc says no that's messed up.

Bellator I had high hopes for, but it seems that they are going the WCW/TNA route and getting washed up fighters to headline PPVs instead of building their own fighters.

There is so much more that I can say but I'll keep it brief.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The UFC in my eyes is one of the best and worst things that has happened to mma. How are you going to have a champ that has to work a day job just to make ends meet?

The problems are numerous to type but my main gripe is that they're WWE of mma. They poach up and comers from lesser organizations and dump them when they are not useful to them. Fair enough. But when someone has stuck with you for a while, put their body and life on the line and made money together and they want a better contract and the ufc says no that's messed up.

Bellator I had high hopes for, but it seems that they are going the WCW/TNA route and getting washed up fighters to headline PPVs instead of building their own fighters.

There is so much more that I can say but I'll keep it brief.
this cracked me up for some reason