The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I don't want to jump out the window or anything but I'm getting serious "Breaking Bad" season 4 vibes from this season.

A restaurant being used as a front for illegal activities....obvious parallel there.

Elliot had his brain child taken over and was forced out in favor of another character (Tyrell)....like Walt in season 4.

Elliot is essentially a secondary character on his own show, sometimes only appearing in a single scene....like Walt in season 4.

White Rose is steam rolling everyone and everything, to the point that he's talked about more than Elliot....like Gus in season 4. This last ep was like when Gus killed the cartel....White Rose is operating on a different level than everyone else on the show.

Mr. Robot wanting credit for 5/9 even if it means he goes to jail/dies is exactly like Walt dry-snitching on himself in that dinner scene with Hank.
Elliot, like Walt, is completely obsolete as a protagonist this season. But, like Walt, I have a feeling he's going to remind people whose show it is.
BzDR3el.png

Anyway, phenomenal episode and unless they drop the ball on an unprecedented level in these last 3 eps (I'm talking, "Dexter" season finale style) then "Mr. Robot" is the show of 2017.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and @TheDarceKnight to answer your question....I hate to give a non-answer, but I'm not sure what to make of Angela/White Rose situation. Honestly I hope it's never revealed either way. If there is some kind of parallel universe/time travel/mind control/whatever the fukk going on I hope they continue to hint at it but never overtly say. That would be dope to me because IMO it's scarier not knowing exactly what Angela saw, or why The Dark Army is damn near cult-like in their "mission", whatever it is.

Fred.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whiterose isn't building no time machine.. the answer is right in front of us he's using some Mkultra mind control shyt.. he probably had Angela raped.. tortured drugged till she believed everything
We the viewer just didn't see it

Something about the clock scene in season 2 gave me a hypnosis vibe.. which is essentially mind control

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Whiterose isn't building no time machine.. the answer is right in front of us he's using some Mkultra mind control shyt.. he probably had Angela raped.. tortured drugged till she believed everything
We the viewer just didn't see it

Something about the clock scene in season 2 gave me a hypnosis vibe.. which is essentially mind control
I agree totally.
And even if the machine isn't literally generating some kind of mind control signal, she was DEFINATELY shown the machine as part of her brainwashing when she was hypnotized.

One way or another, her memories were manipulated to see a younger version of herself.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Show is interstellar brehs. Thats 7/7. Can they really deliver 10/10 Dope episodes. This shyt cray :blessed:

That Intro had me bouncing like :obama:

Then I had to calm down and remember shyt was mad tense :to:

The car crash :why:

Genius level intellect but not know how to operate an automatic transmission brehs :snoop:

ol subway ridin hack:pacspit: fat boy shoulda just had her cut him loose, but he was panicking like bytch:pachaha: at least she tried.

Ok Whiterose, just wait till Elliot and Mr Robot click back up. :ufdup: They gon learn their lessons and this gon come back on you and your army......i hope :lupe:

Really though, i like the message. Everything you see is what you are allowed to see. You never get told the truth, only what fits someone else's agenda and narrative, and most people eat it up because most people already have prejudices that can be played upon, so they readily accept whatever they are fed if it confirms their already previously held beliefs of others...... . . Back in the day the rich used religion heavily to keep people in line, now the game has expanded and the rich use politicians, the media, events like 911,groups like ISIS, policies like the war on terorrism to do what they have always done throughout history. Consolidate Power.

Angela dun went full cuckoo:martin: prolly still at walmart right now trynna buy like 10 Tivos for black friday :scust:

Shout out to my man Price. :picard: He was not gonna take that ether lying down:mjcry:

Remember when he did that same type of power move sonning Tyrell in Season 1 :francis: well karma's a bytch bytch :smugfavre:

Whiterose the OG bond style villain though.:gucci:
I aint never having dinner with that dude.:scust:

Whiterose: Pass the Salt please
Me: hold up, in a second, Im using it still, this steak bland AF
Whiterose: What did i fukking say **pulls out 12inch sword**
Me: :dwillhuh:.....here you go dawg. im good on it.:patrice:

I LOVE THE FACT THAT THE SHRINK HAS A SHRINK :mjlol: none of them are built for the shyt they dish out :pachaha:

Last edited: