The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Trenton and Mobley :mjcry:

Mobley keeps getting cast as a terrorist somehow, first on GLOW and now on here:picard:

Angela lost her mind:huhldup:

That next episode is going to be insane:merchant:

I have a feeling we are going to get the Tyrell/Eliot powertrip in season 4 :whew:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait, so White Rose only needed 28 minutes to convince Angela of whatever Angela believes, and she did is so powerfully that Angela is rewinding the DVR like a crazy person?

:ohhh:

@hex what's your thoughts on this? Is this bullshyt, or legit?

I dunno breh let me get back to you in a few, I ain't seen the ep yet.

Fred.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Which theory?

It's going to look really suspicious when it comes out that Mobley had set up an online date with a Jewish woman on the same night that he was found dead with Iranian flags all around him.
Don’t forget the email that’s going out from Trenton to the person she trust (I have a feeling it’s darlene) she won’t ever get it though because she will be dead)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk...

Trenton and Mobley :mjcry:

That whole scene at the end was grusome and disturbing brehs, I thought they had a chance

Please be safe Darlene...Stage 3 is targeting airplanes :damn:, Stay your ass in New York
I don't need anymore main character deaths Trenton and Mobley was enough
Stop it Esmail :damn:

(Another amazing episode)

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Is Stage 3 actually going to happen (the planes), or was it a set-up to make it look like that's what Trent & Mobley were going to do, but they "killed themselves" before the Feds captured them?

:jbhmm:

I think it was just meant to be a smoking gun to further sell the narrative that it was fSociety, Trent & Mobley, but maybe I'm wrong.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Is Stage 3 actually going to happen (the planes), or was it a set-up to make it look like that's what Trent & Mobley were going to do, but they "killed themselves" before the Feds captured them?

I think it was just meant to be a smoking gun to further sell the narrative that it was fSociety, Trent & Mobley, but maybe I'm wrong.

Is there even a Stage 3? Doesn't seem it's needed to be honest.

It's all about Mr. Robot's revenge :demonic:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is there even a Stage 3? Doesn't seem it's needed to be honest.

It's all about Mr. Robot's revenge :demonic:

I don't think there will be a "Stage 3" involving the airplane plot, but if you look at the episode titles there's an upcoming episode called
eps3.8_stage3.torrent

(I'm guessing its a pun, and we see a flashback to Mr Robot with Stage 3 cancer)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Same thing I thought. They pretty much made the case airtight with Tyrell saying they were the masterminds and the breh they picked up a couple of weeks ago backing up his story. Finding them supposedly in the middle of putting together a plan was the icing on the cake.

The only thing that makes me think it's just evidence is, now that the FBI know about that plan and would be in more of a position to stop it.