Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dom was looking kind of :shaq: this episode

IjTNGoAm_o.jpg

:steviej:

......but maaaan, it can't possibly be worth it. I KNOW the head will be trash because she has no upper lip and shes bound to break out in tears halfway through sex :francis:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Man :wow::wow::wow:. Mr. Robot definitely has the crown for the best show on TV right now, these last few episodes have all been :whoo:.

It's hard to imagine how anyone can fight back against the Dark Army, when White Rose is operating on a different sphere compared to the other players on the board. Treating Price like a kid on some don't make me tell you twice ish :usure:. At the same time telling him how things are going to go forward without him in the picture :skip:. I loved how in that scene as the conversation got more intense, you could see the people in the background looking at them with the :ld:expression.

Price got off easy compared to Angela, who is straight :mjcry:right now. If White Rose doesn't have a time machine :bryan:

Wellick just found out about his wife ans son :to:and Santiago had the nerve to tell him the foster place has a 1 in 5 abuse rate :picard:.
Fukk him and his sick mom, hope Dom exposes him :pacspit:

Elliot glitched into Mr. Robot with the quickness.

Poor Trenton and Mobley never could have imagined the path they were taking back when they first started working in the arcade with Mr. Robot :wow:.

At least Trenton was able to shift into another dimension, where she became a female wrestler in the 80s :troll:(watch GLOW - dope show)

Never watched Fraiser, he was pulling chicks like that :ohhh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Angela is breaking the 4th wall in her own meta way.

I totally agree with this, but I'd go a little further and say Esmail has basically been treating the viewers who are waiting on a sci-fi angle the way whiterose has been treating Angela.

He was deliberately feeding us hope with the constant 'Back To The Fuure' references. shyt - he even let us see the particle accelerator.:mjcry:

At this point I think there are two types of reaction to Whiterose - you can either completely buy in like Angela (and to a certain extent Elliot) did, or go Dom on him like "Time travel? :dahell:The nikka just likes clocks and dresses.... :yeshrug:"

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get more butts than ashtray:takedat: Leon:laff:TV references:banderas: Knight Rider Theme:krs: Angela on a loop:lupe: Darlene's perplexed:usure: Elliot/Mr. Robot distortion sequence:damn: Krista isn't fictitious:ohhh: Gangstarr's Moment of Truth:wow: Tyrell's heartbreak:to: 666 Ceo ETHER'd on his own shyt:huhldup: White Rose/Dark Army's so VULGAR:picard: FSociety homies:rip:, next contestants on that FATALITY Jam Screen:sadcam: Dom wit another L:ld:

Last edited: