The Official WWE 2k17 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:heh: tried to troll my universe and my universe trolled me back

Set up a universal title match between y2j and sin Cara (with plans for Jericho to win), universe simmed all my matches. I'm thinking Sin Cara like a 72 and Jericho 86+ I should be good.

I go check...

Sin Cara new Universal Champion :stopitslime:

Last edited:

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago

Set up a universal title match between y2j and sin Cara (with plans for Jericho to win), universe simmed all my matches. I'm thinking Sin Cara like a 72 and Jericho 86+ I should be good.

I go check...

tumblr_lx39d6OjO31r6zlt4o3_500.gif~c200

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
I picked up the game on Black Friday online. I mostly sim matches and try to run my own caw league. Does anyone do something similar and are you satisfied with cpu match quality, cutscenes, etc?
I run my own CAW league as well, after reading your post I tried watching cpu vs cpu matches but didn't really like it. Everyone wrestles sort of samey no matter what their personality types. At least if I control one person, I can have them wrestle like I want, i.e. someone who stalls a lot, someone who works over a body part, etc.

As for cutscenes, I don't get them all the time, but I do get them more frequently than in previous games, which was like never!

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I'm dominating a fatal four way

I pin and it's broken up, throw her out, only to get caught in a submission and this weak ass system had me tappin' out in 2 secs

The Button system is impossible to win with or break out

The R stick system is impossible to win, but, I can break out

Dawg, my arms had zero color and a arm submission was already 88% full when I got put in it

I really need to get my internet connection to download a patch :snoop:

They had to have fixed this

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm dominating a fatal four way

I pin and it's broken up, throw her out, only to get caught in a submission and this weak ass system had me tappin' out in 2 secs

The Button system is impossible to win with or break out

The R stick system is impossible to win, but, I can break out

Dawg, my arms had zero color and a arm submission was already 88% full when I got put in it

I really need to get my internet connection to download a patch :snoop:

They had to have fixed this
which submissions system you using? i switched to the button mashing. even though the original is easier after a while.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
which submissions system you using? i switched to the button mashing. even though the original is easier after a while.
I play on Hard and both are ridicilous.

If you want go a page back for my problem

I was in a 20 minute submission match and just let the computer beat me

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I play on Hard and both are ridicilous.

If you want go a page back for my problem

I was in a 20 minute submission match and just let the computer beat me
Im hating the button system because of how reminiscent it is of here comes the pain on Smackdown! difficulty.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

I go check...

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

TSweeze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Oklahoma City, OK
I held off Career mode because of all the hate for it taking forever to rank up. I played 3-4 hours a couple days a week and got to the main show and in the tag division

I'm thinkin' alright cool, grind it out, win matches, start feuds with people higher in ranking etc. it'll be alright

Every time I have a chance to play I win 80% of the time. The only time I lose is when I beat the other two guys and then get thrown out of the mix and my week ass CAW tag partner gets pinned with the quickness. I got the Booster pack so I been at 90 overall+

I put in about 14-15 hours last week and probably about 10 this weekend and played a whole year and a half of my career but I'm still only #3 in the rankings.

WHAT THE fukk?

TSweeze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm trying to start this Heyman Challenge but can't because I gotta win a title. There's been maybe 1 cutscene where Heyman says I need to impress him and then pointless Renee Young interviews. I think I'll turn on my tag partner, I'm full heel and he's a face and I think he is 76 overall.

Sorry Jayden Jett, Jimmy Falcon is about to be flying solo...

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm doing the Heyman challenges trying to defeat 10 superstars in a feud. I've been playing for a year (sim time) so I'm real familiar with the game but something just started happening that's irking me.

I'll get in a rivalry with one of the superstars (Jericho for example) and we will have a series of Raw/Sd matches with all the associated feud cutscenes and then fight at a PPV. After the PPV is over, the game will tell me that my relationship has gotten higher with the guy l so I'm no longer in a feud, but I didn't win (or lose) the rivalry. This means that the matches I've fought are essentially for nothing because I have to restart the feud (and go all those weeks) to get a blow-off match.

This has happened 3 times and is frustrating as fukk because they limit the damn game so much when you're in a rivalry that you can't really do too much when you're locked in a feud to keep it going.

Am I tripping?

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Finally wrapped up my CAW slots. Here is my list. My other slots are for my placeholders until the DLC drops. AA, BulletClub, Mojo and Dillinger etc.This roster added in with the in game roster and DLC is nuts. Got Two Universes going. One that is a current representation of WWE, NXT and the CWC. Added in a fantasy promotion thats home to any other talent thats not in WWE, NXT. So ROH, Japan, Lucha Underground, TNA etc. All retired, deceased, legends are inactive.

The 2nd Unverse is all Fantasy. Just a brand split of RAW & Smackdown with every talent in the game. Crazy stuff.

Adam Cole
Aja Kong
Akira Towza
Alex Shelly
Andrade Almas
Animal
Awesome Kong
Billie Kay
Batista
Bobby Lahsley
Bobby Roode
Brian Kendrick