The Official WWE 2k17 Thread

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I picked up the game on Black Friday online. I mostly sim matches and try to run my own caw league. Does anyone do something similar and are you satisfied with cpu match quality, cutscenes, etc?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
My WWF/WCW Universe is poppin.

Had an epic Bret vs HBK match for the WWF World title on Raw. Wish I taped that shyt. Bret won but HBK got it back next week.

Now HBK gotta defend vs Mr. Perfect at MITB.

Speaking of MITB, the MITB ladder match gonna be 3 WWF and 3 WCW superstars, winner gets to challenge for whatever title in whatever promotion. Ex: Sting wins and out of nowhere challenges the WWF World champ, wins the belt and is now in WWF.

Steamboat just beat Flair for the WCW world title. DDP beat Luger for WCW US title. Both at Superbrawl.

Tag division lit too, 4 face and 4 heel teams in both promotions.

WWF:
Hart Foundation
Rockers
British Bulldogs
Bushwhackers
Natural Disasters
Demolition
Powers Of Pain
Nasty Boyz

WCW:
Road Warriors
Steiners
Rock n Roll Express
Midnight Express
Hollywood Blonds
Enforcers
Harlem Heat
Raven/Saturn

Thinking bout throwing Collosal Connection and Strike Force together.

4 WWF ppvs, 4 WCW ppvs, 4 joint ppvs

In my current Universe, Seth beat KO for the Universal title at Extreme Rules. Then lost it next night on Raw to Y2J. Rollins actually had me beat but KO distracted the ref.

Plan on having Y2J drop it to Big E while Kofi and X be tag champs.

On SD AJ Styles called out HBK, who came out to promo battle. After the promo battle AJ attacked Shawn and won the physical altercation (I was AJ). Then they fought for World title at ER, HBK won. Gonna have HBK drop it back to him at SummerSlam.

Last edited: