The Official WWE 2k17 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They still have the extra entrance anims that didn't get carried over into this current gen, right? I should steal my little nephews copy and find out post haste!
After playing the current gen version how can anyone justify buying them on last gen? I still play 13 but only for the attitude era wrestlers.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
After playing the current gen version how can anyone justify buying them on last gen? I still play 13 but only for the attitude era wrestlers.
I don't think the kid had a choice, PS3 is the only system he's got besides a Wii-U:scust:

I wonder when they'll stop making the last gen games. Do they take development time away from the current gen?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't think the kid had a choice, PS3 is the only system he's got besides a Wii-U:scust:

I wonder when they'll stop making the last gen games. Do they take development time away from the current gen?
I think 2k17 is the last game for the last gen, and it does take away from the current gen since they can't devote 100% to one project.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I have a PS4, but the gameplay between the old & current consoles are vastly different. Custom soundtracks are the only thing last gen users have to cling to.
Honestly to me its the biggest thing. Half the fun of CAW was putting the custom themes to your wrestler i sorely miss it on my Xbox One

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Honestly to me its the biggest thing. Half the fun of CAW was putting the custom themes to your wrestler i sorely miss it on my Xbox One
To each his own, I just know at some point i end up skipping through the entrances anyway. I'm just glad they finally put the custom trons back in, and made it a hell of a lot easier to create.