The Pelicans have repeatedly stressed to Zion that his diet and conditioning need to improve. Zion, multiple team sources have told, "doesn't listen"

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So dude wasn't ready for the bright light & all eyes on him going against Lebron in a big-time pressure situation & went into a shell & came up small but want to show up now when no one give a damm
The whole world has been shytting on him for five straight days. If he came out and put up 10 points, they'd be piling on even more.

He did what he was supposed to do and came back with a big game against the best defense in the league.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This can’t be a serious question.
It is a serious question because Zion’s weight issues are more than just needing a vet on the roster.

Besides, there’s already vets on the roster including the President of the NBPA unless you and others would like to pretend that it’s not?

Don't try and come with the logic that CJ isn't a vet because young players aren't getting that type of role and all that comes with it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
where are the restaurants hes at? No pics?

I think this is bullshyt.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I agree with your overall sentiment, but I still stand by my statement. If he is unable to solve this issue on his own, it is in the best interest of the Pelicans to provide assistance in this area. Additionally, has it been confirmed he has an actual addiction to food? This is quite the inference without an actual diagnosis.

If the pels were smart they would have been sending him to counseling sessions quietly. It can't be physical just because he's a professional athlete. He burns a ton of calories every game.

At this point it has to be mental

The Pelicans gave him access to a nutritionist and made a specific changes to the facility's food to help Zion.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
He’s averaging 22 and 6 on good efficiency offensively but he could be so much more. He’s primarily concerned about eating good and fukking big booty hoes and is OK with just being a ‘good’ player.
Every first month of the season, his numbers have been 21-23 on 55-58%. Every 2nd month of every season in his career, he shot up to 28-30 on 60-65%. Like, LITERALLY EVERY YEAR.

THIS IS A FACT FELLAS. STOP TRIPPING.

But, bro has never been this fat in his career and it scares me