The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:scusthov: @ Nicole's neck.

But look at some of the comments

fukker walked , when in fact he should have fried. He is what you call a ****** plain and simple

fukking ******! The only reason he walk is because of the Jury was stock full of ****** sheboons. I swear ******s will never ever convict each other no matter what! Of course they will take any excuse from the Dream team to exuse OJ. The Black Panther party demand that all Black inmates be release because “They did not get a fair trail”.OMG! Do you know how many absolutely disgusting and atrocious crimes ******s commit Daily against Americans!!!??!

This the Future of America, where ******s are bigger minority excusing each other for all the horredous crimes they commit. Just imagine when nevers are the majority in the Army and Police force. If you read about the Crimes and rapes commits by the Army and Police force now, its mostly buck ****** Sergeants and Officers. It’s not hard to imagine in the future, a black officer dragginga 14 yr old girl into a room to rape her with long lines his ****** underlings waiting for their turn.

As for Nicole Simpson, I honestly can’t say that I feel any sympathy for her… Because to me, any White Women that sleeps with Any black, Celebrity of not, deserves DEATH. So I can’t really say she has my sympathy.
BUT BUT BUT IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE! :mjpls:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
why do people keep saying this show is so bad its good? what the fukk does that even mean?
i tell this to my mom all the time... don't go to every movie thinking, "i paid $15 bucks, this better be worth every penny"

you have to adjust your mind.... if i'm going to see transformers, i do not expect great dialogue and a sense making plot... not like if i'm going to watch martin scorsese

in this case... if you go in thinking "oh this is going to be a great tv show with great acting and a fresh new view on the oj case" you about to be disappointed

you go in there thinking... "let me see how retarded this shyt really is" and be prepared for jokes and fukkery... then you're in the right place

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Watch this entire interview....the interviewer is a comedian from the UK. Part 2 (2:30) is interesting in that she interviews OJ's agent...Mike Gilbert. Mr. Gilbert is not that known but he's still a very compelling person in this whole saga. Gilbert was one of the only few people who worked for OJ before the murders and continued to work with him for a number of years after the murderers. He was an agent who set up memorabilia signings for OJ, particularly after the murders, they would set up secret meetings with clients and OJ would sign a bunch of sh1t for them and he and Gilbert would basically get paid under the table (away from the Goldmans).

Anyway, Mr. Gilbert just recently wrote a book called "How I helped OJ get away with Murder" and in the book he describes how it was his idea to convince OJ to STOP taking his arthritis medications. According to Gilbert, OJ's hands would swell up when he forgot to take his medications (happened often prior to the murderers, when he and Gilbert would travel together on business). So Gilbert suggested to OJ to stop taking his medications a few days before the infamous Glover try on.

When you guys get the chance, watch all Parts of the interview..especially the last couple of minutes of the interview. The comedian is clearly trolling the entire interview. After you guys watch, I can post some excerpts from Mr. Gilbert's book....its f*cking compelling. In the book he admits (in exhausting detail) how he and OJ pretty much hid a lot of money and valuables in order to NOT pay the Goldman's. Gilbert makes himself look like such a piece of sh1t in the book that it's hard NOT to believe him. The confession chapter, where Gilbert claims OJ confessed to him has to be one of the most interesting things I've ever read on this case.