The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Watch this entire interview....the interviewer is a comedian from the UK. Part 2 (2:30) is interesting in that she interviews OJ's agent...Mike Gilbert. Mr. Gilbert is not that known but he's still a very compelling person in this whole saga. Gilbert was one of the only few people who worked for OJ before the murders and continued to work with him for a number of years after the murderers. He was an agent who set up memorabilia signings for OJ, particularly after the murders, they would set up secret meetings with clients and OJ would sign a bunch of sh1t for them and he and Gilbert would basically get paid under the table (away from the Goldmans).

Anyway, Mr. Gilbert just recently wrote a book called "How I helped OJ get away with Murder" and in the book he describes how it was his idea to convince OJ to STOP taking his arthritis medications. According to Gilbert, OJ's hands would swell up when he forgot to take his medications (happened often prior to the murderers, when he and Gilbert would travel together on business). So Gilbert suggested to OJ to stop taking his medications a few days before the infamous Glover try on.

When you guys get the chance, watch all Parts of the interview..especially the last couple of minutes of the interview. The comedian is clearly trolling the entire interview. After you guys watch, I can post some excerpts from Mr. Gilbert's book....its f*cking compelling. In the book he admits (in exhausting detail) how he and OJ pretty much hid a lot of money and valuables in order to NOT pay the Goldman's. Gilbert makes himself look like such a piece of sh1t in the book that it's hard NOT to believe him. The confession chapter, where Gilbert claims OJ confessed to him has to be one of the most interesting things I've ever read on this case.

I watched one of these a couple weeks ago.

I was :heh: at OJ on the golf course, "They caallllll meeeee JUUUUUUIIIIIIICCCEEEE!!!!!!"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
CACS & c00ns was HEATED :banderas:
Those reaction shots were hilarious. In all the mixed crowds you see the white folks standing there looking pissed with all the black folks jumping around celebrating. The funniest was the old woman talking about she feels for those families and how we all know he's guilty, then the brotha says something to her and she just takes off running.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Watching those oj hidden tapes he lucky ass fukk clark and Darden didn't know what they was doing, cause the civil suit case that lawyer was nailing that nikka
Remember though in civil suits lawyers are given a lot more leeway, have way less of a burden of proof and is nowhere near as formal as a criminal trial.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Those reaction shots were hilarious. In all the mixed crowds you see the white folks standing there looking pissed with all the black folks jumping around celebrating. The funniest was the old woman talking about she feels for those families and how we all know he's guilty, then the brotha says something to her and she just takes off running.
YES!!!! :bryan: Bruh i was dying laughing :laff:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
When you guys get the chance, watch all Parts of the interview..especially the last couple of minutes of the interview. The comedian is clearly trolling the entire interview. After you guys watch, I can post some excerpts from Mr. Gilbert's book....its f*cking compelling. In the book he admits (in exhausting detail) how he and OJ pretty much hid a lot of money and valuables in order to NOT pay the Goldman's. Gilbert makes himself look like such a piece of sh1t in the book that it's hard NOT to believe him. The confession chapter, where Gilbert claims OJ confessed to him has to be one of the most interesting things I've ever read on this case.

I just found this book last night and read the confession part.

I think I almost believe it :ohhh:

OJ was zonked out on Prozac when & if he committed the murders. That's why he always kept saying, "I couldn't have done this..." It's like he he couldn't remember doing it...

Then he said he was over there, but didn't bring the knife. I can believe that part about him spying on her maybe and even wearing the stocking cap....

The part about Nicole having the knife is where it get's foggy. And then if OJ was just "over there" and didn't bring the knife, then why would have GLOVES. If he was dressed in black & hiding in the bushes to spy on her, that's one thing....but having gloves to me says something different.

But that dude has some seemingly credible information abotu the other stuff he's talking about

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the question no one has any answer to. I know exactly where Nicole's place in Brentwood is. That's a very open area.

Did OJ kill Nicole first and then Goldman showed up and OJ killed Goldman? Or did OJ pop out of the bushes when Goldman showed up and then killed them both? Because they way her condo is, it would've been near impossible for him to have killed Nicole first, and then Goldman shows up and OJ kills him. Because Goldman had to be buzzed into the Condo. Which means Nicole had to have buzzed Goldman in. Also if Nicole was already dead when Goldman showed up, he would've clearly seen her dead body before he even enter the condo gate.

Does anyone have any insight to how the murders went down? Like do you think OJ ambushed both of them? Or killed Nicole first?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
This is the question no one has any answer to. I know exactly where Nicole's place in Brentwood is. That's a very open area.

Did OJ kill Nicole first and then Goldman showed up and OJ killed Goldman? Or did OJ pop out of the bushes when Goldman showed up and then killed them both? Because they way her condo is, it would've been near impossible for him to have killed Nicole first, and then Goldman shows up and OJ kills him. Because Goldman had to be buzzed into the Condo. Which means Nicole had to have buzzed Goldman in. Also if Nicole was already dead when Goldman showed up, he would've clearly seen her dead body before he even enter the condo gate.

Does anyone have any insight to how the murders went down? Like do you think OJ ambushed both of them? Or killed Nicole first?
Oj didn't do it