Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I remember reading a Murder Dog magazine on the bus in 7th grade, and the bus did a fast turn and I dropped the magazine on the floor and it was on the page where they would always have some hood chick bent over spreading their cheeks and two dudes who went to pick it up so that pick and were like “:skip::skip::ooh::ooh::whew::whew::laff: good times. I have still seen Source and XXL in Borders, but it just ain’t the same. They’re trying to cater to everybody it comes off looking like a very watered down Vibe Magazine (and Vibe itself has turned into some Essence/Cosmo fusion ). Plus, neither mag even has full music reviews anymore, they’ll have like two sentences in the left corner of a page:martin: they may as well totally get rid of them

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
To see Lil Kim on that cover so fine and succulent and to compare her with the Ms Piggy lookalike she became:mjcry:

XXL_Magazine_15_Lil_Kim.jpg
Ce18z72VAAA6It9.jpg
Ce18z76UIAAFPxo.jpg
228b1533d04e56e86507f8384cd0a28e.jpg
C4E0tqRUYAE-dWQ.jpg

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
We can NOT predict the future

Would've never thought the magazine industry would damn near be outta business

U right about that, true. At the time, I was like, "I don't need these anymore, shyt, I ain't looked through em in a long time" and then I got rid of em'.

But yeah, u right. I never would've thought the magazine industry would be damn near out of business.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I have hundreds of mags. Source, xxl, rap pages, rap sheets, elemental, wax poetics, etc dating back to the 90s./ A lot of mags I have sell for $60=80 a piece on ebay. Then I have a ton of horror mags. Almost whole collections. I have every issue of Scratch as well. All 20 of them. I'm a collector

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
I have hundreds of mags. Source, xxl, rap pages, rap sheets, elemental, wax poetics, etc dating back to the 90s./ A lot of mags I have sell for $60=80 a piece on ebay. Then I have a ton of horror mags. Almost whole collections. I have every issue of Scratch as well. All 20 of them. I'm a collector
can you link your ebay

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Murder Dog was so ill to me because i would just see all these rappers i never heard of...i'm like 13 and on the radio you're just mainly hearing radio shyt and then see theres a trillion rappers from every region getting their hustle on. there was plenty of wack shyt but there was some gems.

when i see all the fukkery that went on at all them magazines it makes me regret buying a lot of them haha. surprised i didnt notice a lot of the bias. the em bias was obvious with xxl after awhile tho.