The truest statement you will ever read concerning Nas and JAY Z

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:Disclaimer: Got this from another forum :obama:

He got hip hops most popular verb “ethered” named after how bad Nas torched him.

Then he signs Nas while Nas chips were low. Then Nas reorganizes and becomes one of hip hops greatest tech investors with a string of wins while 4040 struggles, the liquor deal turns out to be a bad deal… and we realize all his best deals are just Jay being the face of some white people takeover/ gentrification type shyt. Tidal was a win strictly off of branding but never became a dominant competitor to Spotify.

Then Jay tried to release music every time Nas drops until Nas starts dropping so many projects that Jay can no longer keep up, while throwing subs at Jay on every project knowing Jay can no longer respond.

Nas Ethered Jay.
giphy.gif

Sooner or later we'll all see who the prophet is:ahh:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Ya'll wake up in the morning with Nas on your mind constantly. The OP is stating facts regarding Ether, but the constant need to drag the W out and stay on this mans nuts is just as embarrassing as Ether itself. Your constant need to prop up an almost 30 year old W is cancelling out the actual W due to endless dikkriding.

:scust:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“So many projects” that no one outside of Nas online fanbase gives a shyt about :mjlol:

Also Only Jay Z can sell tidal for a huge bag and people claim it to be an L :mjlol:
Jigga Warrior babble
Nas vs Jay Z Threads in 2023

:flabbynsick:
Jigga Warrior babble
I swear some of you are freaks. Like seek help there’s something wrong with you.
Jigga Warrior babble
Ya'll wake up in the morning with Nas on your mind constantly. The OP is stating facts regarding Ether, but the constant need to drag the W out and stay on this mans nuts is just as embarrassing as Ether itself. Your constant need to prop up an almost 30 year old W is cancelling out the actual W due to endless dikkriding.

:scust:
Jigga Warrior babble
Are y'all's not tired
R.59c8d528081d7eb7a3cf97324043ec4d

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Say bruh im a Nas fan but y’all nggas need a dose of reality. It’s like since jay is the big dog and Nas the underdog you think he cant take L’s. Nah ngga. He’s human bruh. So this how we doin this from now on…

“I on like the way P Diddy did Shyne wit different lawyers”

201105-Nas-Diddy-900x506.jpg

“You can keep your weak beats from your corny producers”

5-years-ago-v0-k8lkf6hgw56b1.png

That kind of action is what we call the action of a sellout,” Nas told Sportscenter. “My biggest disappointment with Kobe is the question of who is he.”

Comparing Bryant to former Lakers teammate Shaquille “Shaq” O’Neal, Nas said, “I can feel who Shaquille O’Neal is. I can feel his vibe, :dame:he’s a star and he’s a hit. But Kobe Bryant, one minute he’s Michael Jordan, the next minute he’s Allen Iverson, and I think he’s just confused right now.”

Keep gettin' accused for abusin' White p*ssy
From OJ to Kobe, uh let's call him Tobe
First he played his life cool just like Michael
Now he rock ice too just like I do
Yo, you can't do better than that?
The hotel clerk who adjusts the bathroom mat?
Now you lose sponsorships that you thought had your back
Yeah, you beat the rap jiggaboo, fake nikka you
You turn around then you shyt on Shaq
Who woulda knew, Mr. Goodie-Two-Shoes
He love a little butt crack

:huhldup:

8d15e16022bf840ddff5d4dfc3ea7872.jpg

:wtf::patrice:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The truest statement you'll ever read concerning Jay Z and Nas:

Both these brothers are greats. Some will always hold one in higher regard than the other. Neither one of them will ever acknowledge any of us still holding on to a beef that they squashed over a decade ago. While people are still online beefing on their behalf, they are somewhere making millions.