The truest statement you will ever read concerning Nas and JAY Z

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What did anything you posted have to do with Nas and Jay Z knocked me out you camel stabs are a joke.

He in the studio right?

Did he post a picture of his Grammys when Nas dropped Kd3?

Did Solange beat him up in a elevator?

After 30 years was he trying to kick knowledge in his last weedplate?

Was Magna Carter a Reggieplate?

Oh I love it pause. We talkin personal shyt huh? Bet let’s talk my ngga

Did Nas not say ‘keep your weak beats by your corny producers’ only to wife up Pharrell’s sloppy seconds??

Then marry the bytch…then beat her ass ?

Then get arrested with her in South beach like a lil Ngga?

Does Nas even see his son? Kelis says no

Any rational person would look at this situation and say [to him]: ‘Well, if you want to see [your child], you have to actually show up!’” she responded. “My kid is a really happy child, because I don’t tell him when [his father] says he’s going to come and doesn’t show up.

Was Nas not damn near 50 talkin bout “I love my hood so much, I go out in a blazing shootout. See I can't come out there, I'd throw it all away, fukk it” only to ”come here” and his MANS, the ngga that was literally on his hip that night gets killed that night???

Did Taheim not get kilt after Nas pulled a rookie move goin on ig live with him which led to him being followed?!?

No? Too far? Oh Ok. Y’all nggas got a lil too comfortable with this goofy shyt

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Did Nas not say ‘keep your weak beats by your corny producers’ only to wife up Pharrell’s sloppy seconds??

Any rational person would look at this situation and say [to him]: ‘Well, if you want to see [your child], you have to actually show up!’” she responded. “My kid is a really happy child, because I don’t tell him when [his father] says he’s going to come and doesn’t show up.

Was Nas not damn near 50 talkin bout “I love my hood so much, I go out in a blazing shootout. See I can't come out there, I'd throw it all away, fukk it” only to ”come here” and his MANS, the ngga that was literally on his hip that night gets killed that night???

Did Taheim not get kilt after Nas pulled a rookie move goin on ig live with him which led to him being followed?!?

This niqqa is coming for Art Barr's crown. lol

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
From that same thread…

But when Nas get rich it’s :ahh:

The contradictions are too easy its embarrassing. Childish even. Nggas talkin bout ‘Throwin subs at jay’. ….

In the Range Rover
Dissectin' bars from "Takeover"
Sometimes I text Hova, like, "nikka, this ain't over", laughin'

Man literally says Takeover stays with him to this day, so much so that when he’s alone he ‘ dissects’ it and playfully texts jay. Like a bytch telling you ‘ugh I hate yo ass lol’ :beli:

Can you imagine if jay said he still listens to ether and lightweight catches feelings?!?! There’d be a thread in the rafters on it. Nas say it it’s a “sub”. Nggas are goofy
I’m trying to figure out what your point is?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This niqqa is coming for Art Barr's crown. lol

I’m trying to figure out what your point is?

Fall of their Camel headed god.
Yo look at this dude he can't handle it "Kelis says no :mjlol:

Bro just said all the same shyt in his first post.

He spit the same bullshyt at the house of blues-LL

trillanova

The Truth
Daps

:picard:

You doing way too much for this level thread breh. You actually sound aggy and like you really hate Nas in real life. Most of this shyt is a mix of jokes and long standing ritualistic conversations/rhetoric

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yo look at this dude he can't handle it "Kelis says no :mjlol:

Bro just said all the same shyt in his first post.

He spit the same bullshyt at the house of blues-LL

:picard:

You doing way too much for this level thread breh. You actually sound aggy and like you really hate Nas in real life. Most of this shyt is a mix of jokes and long standing ritualistic conversations/rhetoric

Exactly what I expected. ‘Dog we was just playin :damn:

scared-no.gif

Talkin bout ‘we jus playin’ :dead: Where I’m from we ‘play’ til nggas catch feelings and start coppin pleas. Good talk:pachaha:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly what I expected. ‘Dog we was just playin :damn:

scared-no.gif

Talkin bout ‘we jus playin’ :dead: Where I’m from we ‘play’ til nggas catch feelings and start coppin pleas. Good talk:pachaha:

What did anything you posted have to do with Nas and Jay Z knocked me out you camel stabs are a joke.

He in the studio right?

Did Solange beat him up in a elevator?

After 30 years was he trying to kick knowledge in his last weedplate?

Can you answer these questions plese?
Is it not possible to enjoy both of their music, and respect them both?
Of course whoever said I didn't like J
:heh: @ the updated disclaimer to avoid accountability about his early morning musings of Nasir.
Naw real shyt I got this from another site I ain't that invested.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
:Disclaimer: Got this from another forum :obama:

He got hip hops most popular verb “ethered” named after how bad Nas torched him.

Then he signs Nas while Nas chips were low. Then Nas reorganizes and becomes one of hip hops greatest tech investors with a string of wins while 4040 struggles, the liquor deal turns out to be a bad deal… and we realize all his best deals are just Jay being the face of some white people takeover/ gentrification type shyt. Tidal was a win strictly off of branding but never became a dominant competitor to Spotify.

Then Jay tried to release music every time Nas drops until Nas starts dropping so many projects that Jay can no longer keep up, while throwing subs at Jay on every project knowing Jay can no longer respond.

Nas Ethered Jay.
giphy.gif

Sooner or later we'll all see who the prophet is:ahh:
It’s amazing how nobody catches this

“He owns the Nets”

:whoo:

“He’s putting together the Halftime show”

:whoo:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He in the studio right?
Idk. The last I heard of jay and a studio it was this

:shaq:

Yes.
Did Solange beat him up in an elevator?
Yes. He chose not to hit a woman :patrice:
After 30 years was he trying to kick knowledge
Yes.
in his last weedplate?
No. 4:44 was brilliant
Yes.

Now….can you answer mine? And stick to mostly ‘Yes’ or ‘no’ like I did too. I’ll wait :skip: