Don't forget he's going to buy the Steelers
Idk. The last I heard of jay and a studio it was this

:shaq:

Yes.

Yes. He chose not to hit a woman :patrice:

Yes.

No. 4:44 was brilliant

Yes.

Now….can you answer mine? And stick to mostly ‘Yes’ or ‘no’ like I did too. I’ll wait :skip:

Naw this ain't how this works I didn't like your answers.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Jay money is up cause he understood the concept of leverage a long time ago. Nas money is now up cause he finally understood leverage. Carry on

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The truest statement you'll ever read concerning Jay Z and Nas:

Both these brothers are greats. Some will always hold one in higher regard than the other. Neither one of them will ever acknowledge any of us still holding on to a beef that they squashed over a decade ago. While people are still online beefing on their behalf, they are somewhere making millions.
It’s coming up on 2 decades since they squashed it publicly, it was 18 years ago next month if I’m not mistaken.

shyt wild how people still talk like they’re enemies. :gucci:

Aint nuffin wrong with comparing who’s better or who won on some hip hop shyt but usually it goes way too far.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know we sometimes like to pretend like Nas and Jay are playing this eternal game of chess like muthafukking Magneto and Professor X but the truth of the matter is that neither of them think about the other HALF as much as we like to act like they do

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know we sometimes like to pretend like Nas and Jay are playing this eternal game of chess like muthafukking Magneto and Professor X but the truth of the matter is that neither of them think about the other HALF as much as we like to act like they do
OK, but let's not act like they aren't thinking of each other at all. Nas confirmed on KD 3 it's still comp.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
OK, but let's not act like they aren't thinking of each other at all. Nas confirmed on KD 3 it's still comp.

That was ONE line out of the last seven albums.

I always thought the whole “Jay drops albums at the same time as Nas on purpose” angle was dumb as fukk. Albums, especially back in the “day” needed to have marketing plans, CD’s pressed, interviews lined up, videos scheduled, and singles released all within a particular time period. Imagine Jay-Z going to Lyor Cohen demanding that something like Collision Course be released the same day as Streets Disciple so he could one up Nas. He’d be laughed out of the building.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That was ONE line out of the last seven albums.

I always thought the whole “Jay drops albums at the same time as Nas on purpose” angle was dumb as fukk. Albums, especially back in the “day” needed to have marketing plans, CD’s pressed, interviews lined up, videos scheduled, and singles released all within a particular time period. Imagine Jay-Z going to Lyor Cohen demanding that something like Collision Course be released the same day as Streets Disciple so he could one up Nas. He’d be laughed out of the building.
Yet it a happened often and sometimes without press, interviews, singles or videos.