marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So how long do you think the began arc will last?

2, 3, or more years

How far ahead are the comics?
at least 4 seasons. it could always deviate from the comics, plus i'm suspicious of jefferey deans loyalty to tv series. luckily, he's not a character we have to see every episode.

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
at least 4 seasons. it could always deviate from the comics, plus i'm suspicious of jefferey deans loyalty to tv series. luckily, he's non a character we have to see every episode.
I say 3 seasons. I know AMC likes to drag shyt but I doubt even they would drag it out that long. I think the end of this season will be the beginning of all out war and seasons 8-9 will basically be the war. Season 10 is the time skip and introduction of the whisperers.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at least 4 seasons. it could always deviate from the comics, plus i'm suspicious of jefferey deans loyalty to tv series. luckily, he's non a character we have to see every episode.

I was thinking when i seen him,aint this guy a real actor,the hell he doin on this show:dahell:?

Theyll probaly just shoot all of his scenes and his final scene at the same time in case he needs to be written out:pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I say 3 seasons. I know AMC likes to drag shyt but I doubt even they would drag it out that long. I think the end of this season will be the beginning of all out war and seasons 8-9 will basically be the war. Season 10 is the time skip and introduction of the whisperers.
I'm thinking the first half of S7 will be the build-up to All Out War and when the show comes back for the second half of S7 that we will get the actual All Out War story.
Season 8 will likely be the Whisperers season.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I'm thinking the first half of S7 will be the build-up to All Out War and when the show comes back for the second half of S7 that we will get the actual All Out War story.
Season 8 will likely be the Whisperers season.
Can't wait till we get to that point
with the heads on the pikes :ohlawd: