Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Trying to be the bigger people :troll:

Turn the other cheek :troll:
that shyt dont even make sense:why:

Im glad Im not a fan of this show/comic it seems like its something that I would be bored with and go :comeon: at sometimes.

plus Im not even a zombie person anyway and I am only paying attention becasue of this whole Negan thing.:manny:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
xftfm8.jpg

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Episode 2 spoilers
Q&A Episode 7.2 -"The Well"

1. How are Morgan and Carol greeted at the Kingdom?

Ezekiel is intrigued by Morgan and appoints him to mentor a young man named Benjamin. Carol continues her Suzy Homemaker act, but Ezekiel catches her when she drops her facade. He seems to understand her.

2. Do the Kingdom people know about Negan and the Saviors?

Yes. Ezekiel has a passive approach and goes along with the Saviors' demands in order to keep the peace. Richard disagrees with Ezekiel and seems eager to get rid of the Saviors.

3. Will we see Shiva the Tiger?

Yes, Shiva roars into the series in dramatic fashion. We learn that Ezekiel was a zookeeper and saved Shiva when the ZA began.

4. What's going on with the pigs?

Morgan and the Kingdomers round up some feral pigs that have been eating walker remains. The plan is to slaughter these pigs and give them to the Saviors for their offering.

5. How is Carol both physically and mentally?

Carol is initially wheeled around in a wheelchair. She is healing throughout the episode and overall she physically seems ok. However, mentally she appears to be in the same headspace as last season. She doesn't seem interested in returning to Alexandria and wants to be alone.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
if im remembering correctly, its basically Alexandria, The Hilltop, and the Kingdom vs The Saviors.

My comic knowledge is very spotty but im kinda sure thats it for the war.

Show focuses on a very small part of the world in regards probably all the same city. Think Fear of the Walking is the show thats supposed to bridge how the virus effects the whole world.

But FOTD seems like the commerical mainstream version of TWD, it doesn't curve the appetite at all.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Episode 2 spoilers
Q&A Episode 7.2 -"The Well"

1. How are Morgan and Carol greeted at the Kingdom?

Ezekiel is intrigued by Morgan and appoints him to mentor a young man named Benjamin. Carol continues her Suzy Homemaker act, but Ezekiel catches her when she drops her facade. He seems to understand her.

2. Do the Kingdom people know about Negan and the Saviors?

Yes. Ezekiel has a passive approach and goes along with the Saviors' demands in order to keep the peace. Richard disagrees with Ezekiel and seems eager to get rid of the Saviors.

3. Will we see Shiva the Tiger?

Yes, Shiva roars into the series in dramatic fashion. We learn that Ezekiel was a zookeeper and saved Shiva when the ZA began.

4. What's going on with the pigs?

Morgan and the Kingdomers round up some feral pigs that have been eating walker remains. The plan is to slaughter these pigs and give them to the Saviors for their offering.

5. How is Carol both physically and mentally?

Carol is initially wheeled around in a wheelchair. She is healing throughout the episode and overall she physically seems ok. However, mentally she appears to be in the same headspace as last season. She doesn't seem interested in returning to Alexandria and wants to be alone.
Wanted to see some fall out for Reek and crew :martin:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
are we going to see more groups
So far they have introduced Alexandrea and Hilltop, so for the first time on the show u have two seperate communities unified in an alliance.
Prior to this Rick's group have always integrated into whatever new community they met. But now we have Ricks group at Alexandrea and the hilltop is autonomous yet allied. So this is how the network of communities starts.

If you remember, in the finale of last season Morgan comes across a man looking for a lost horse. He is neither from Alexandra, nor from the hilltop. Nor is he one of Neegans men. He is from a 3rd major community called the Kingdom... which I suspect we will see this season.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Wanted to see some fall out for Reek and crew :martin:
That is speculated to happen in episode 4 when Negan comes to collect his offering at Alexandria. Episode 3 is speculated to be a Sanctuary episode with Daryl as prisoner

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
So far they have introduced Alexandrea and Hilltop, so for the first time on the show u have two seperate communities unified in an alliance.
Prior to this Rick's group have always integrated into whatever new community they met. But now we have Ricks group at Alexandrea and the hilltop is autonomous yet allied. So this is how the network of communities starts.

If you remember, in the finale of last season Morgan comes across a man looking for a lost horse. He is neither from Alexandra, nor from the hilltop. Nor is he one of Neegans men. He is from a 3rd major community called the Kingdom... which I suspect we will see this season.

OH OKAY THANKS FOR THIS INFO WISH I COULD REP. One last question are there any other groups coming into the picture

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
if im remembering correctly, its basically Alexandria, The Hilltop, and the Kingdom vs The Saviors.

My comic knowledge is very spotty but im kinda sure thats it for the war.

Factions to date that I recall are Rick's group of murderers (Alexandrea), Canibals (Terminus), Civillians/Farmers (Hilltop), Cultists (Wolves), Neegan's bikers (Saviors)... and the Vatos & Old Folks from way earliar (Community Center).

There were also the Hunters that took and ate bob's leg but they are all dead.

Then this season there will definately be the Kingdom cause they introduced a person from there in the finale of last season.

The largest faction
The Whisperers
we aren't gonna see til next season at the earliest.

Last edited: