notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
OH OKAY THANKS FOR THIS INFO WISH I COULD REP. One last question are there any other groups coming into the picture

The Kingdom. Knight archetypes that ride horses in makeshift paintball armor. The only ppl smart enough to armor up and go old sckool with blunt weapons and horses not guns.

th
from the finale

th

They are run by King Ezekel the black old dude with the pet tiger. :banderas:

the-walking-dead-108-cover.jpg

There is another faction as well... but I'll save that for season 8 cause we aren't there yet.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
The Kingdom. Knight archetypes that ride horses in makeshift paintball armor. The only ppl smart enough to armor up and go old sckool with blunt weapons and horses not guns.

th
from the finale

th

They are run by King Ezekel the black old dude with the pet tiger. :banderas:

the-walking-dead-108-cover.jpg

There is another faction as well... but I'll save that for season 8 cause we aren't there yet.

damn u hit me with that walking dead cliff hanger but I can wait

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 2 spoilers
Q&A Episode 7.2 -"The Well"

1. How are Morgan and Carol greeted at the Kingdom?

Ezekiel is intrigued by Morgan and appoints him to mentor a young man named Benjamin. Carol continues her Suzy Homemaker act, but Ezekiel catches her when she drops her facade. He seems to understand her.

2. Do the Kingdom people know about Negan and the Saviors?

Yes. Ezekiel has a passive approach and goes along with the Saviors' demands in order to keep the peace. Richard disagrees with Ezekiel and seems eager to get rid of the Saviors.

3. Will we see Shiva the Tiger?

Yes, Shiva roars into the series in dramatic fashion. We learn that Ezekiel was a zookeeper and saved Shiva when the ZA began.

4. What's going on with the pigs?

Morgan and the Kingdomers round up some feral pigs that have been eating walker remains. The plan is to slaughter these pigs and give them to the Saviors for their offering.

5. How is Carol both physically and mentally?

Carol is initially wheeled around in a wheelchair. She is healing throughout the episode and overall she physically seems ok. However, mentally she appears to be in the same headspace as last season. She doesn't seem interested in returning to Alexandria and wants to be alone.

I figured that's what episode 2 will go about

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
EWrgsIC.jpg

I think Tyrese Hammer might have had a death panel... he sacrificed it to save someone's life if I recall. But Luccelle dies of old age.
Neegan beat so many people to death with it that it shatters while he is beating another person to death with it...
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Factions to date that I recall are Rick's group of murderers (Alexandrea), Canibals (Terminus), Civillians/Farmers (Hilltop), Cultists (Wolves), Neegan's bikers (Saviors)... and the Vatos & Old Folks from way earliar (Community Center).

There were also the Hunters that took and ate bob's leg but they are all dead.

Then this season there will definately be the Kingdom cause they introduced a person from there in the finale of last season.

The largest faction
The Whisperers
we aren't gonna see til next season at the earliest.

The "hunters": are the same people from terminus. Also you're forgetting about the governor's Woodbury group as well as his second crew that destroys the prison. Don't know if you would count the claimed men that tried to get at Carl, they were a pretty small group. Then you had the cops from the hospital.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The "hunters": are the same people from terminus. Also you're forgetting about the governor's Woodbury group as well as his second crew that destroys the prison. Don't know if you would count the claimed men that tried to get at Carl, they were a pretty small group. Then you had the cops from the hospital.

I completely forgot about the cops from the hospital. :ohlawd:

I didn't include the dudes that tried to rape caughuuuurl cause they never announced an affiliation so they were just stray ppl I think...
that, and Rick murdered them all. :lolbron:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
By the way, originally Neegan takes Caaarghruyl prisoner not Darryl.
Cause Carl is a badass murderer in the comic. On the show hes kind of a p*ssy... so he took Darryl.

If you are a real nikka Neegan will be impressed by you.
Thats why he commented that Darryl wasnt 'being a bytch, like some people' and he was highly amused at Abraham saying Suck My Nuts.
The "Taking it like a champ" line while Neegan is beating him... all that shows what he values what impresses him.

4.jpg

Carl sees naked bytches for the first time at Neegans's HQ (the Sanctuary) Neegan even asks him if hes tryna fk something :dead:

But they can't do that for obvious reasons. So they went with Darryl as Neegan's hostage.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way, originally Neegan takes Caaarghruyl prisoner not Darryl.
Cause Carl is a badass murderer in the comic. On the show hes kind of a p*ssy... so he took Darryl.

If you are a real nikka Neegan will be impressed by you.
Thats why he commented that Darryl wasnt 'being a bytch, like some people' and he was highly amused at Abraham saying Suck My Nuts.
The "Taking it like a champ" line while Neegan is beating him... all that shows what he values what impresses him.

4.jpg

Carl sees naked bytches for the first time at Neegans's HQ (the Sanctuary) Neegan even asks him if hes tryna fk something :dead:

But they can't do that for obvious reasons. So they went with Darryl as Neegan's hostage.

I think this will definitely happen later, since it's such an important plot development for both Carl and Negan.