The Washington Bullets will aggressively pursue Masai Ujiri again in Spring/Summer 2021

Will Masai leave Toronto as a free agent?

• YES

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • NO

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Didn't they try and fail once before?

Can't see him taking the job out of the fear of being the one having to potentially trade Beal once it's all said and done.

They tried in 2019... right when they won it all. If he's given the Michael Jordan type deal that Leonsis brokered in 1999... I don't think there'd be fear at all. Masai would be part of the ownership group.

This is such a meh team. Like I legit dgaf.

This is one of those moves that can change the franchise completely. No winning mindset, no winning culture at the top.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
They tried in 2019... right when they won it all. If he's given the Michael Jordan type deal that Leonsis brokered in 1999... I don't think there'd be fear at all. Masai would be part of the ownership group.

This is one of those moves that can change the franchise completely. No winning mindset, no winning culture at the top.

gonna have to give him ownership plus invest heavily in giants of Africa to make it happen

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas love talking about the Knicks but these fukkers haven't won 50 games in a season since 1979 :scust:
LMAO

This is straight comedy... Like as a Knicks fan, you should bring this up EVERY time someone tries to poop on y'all... :russ: :russ:

"AYO, THEM MUfukkAS AIN'T......"