The WBC Officially STRIPS Miguel Cotto Of WBC Middleweight Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
12241725_10206521388286046_664926484537325392_n.jpg

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:barberdahell: Yea... :patrice: not ordering this im literally upset at this nut ass Rican. If you win you can drop the belt & not fight GGG, since you fought a broken Maravilla(09-13 version starches his ass with that straight left)

Edit: if you wanna play the crooked Suliamon games, then pay the fees & fight the next man up. :upsetwillis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Exactly fukk them and their fee. :camby:

They gonna make me end up rooting for Cotto for fukkery sake :ahh:

well 97g can have his belt now unified middleweight champion :mjlol:

Meanwhile Cotto Canelo going to need a brinks truck on Sat and 3 brinks trucks for the rematch :banderas:
:whoa:

fukk all these aphabet soup commissions but when you #CaneloCartel your 4 life hermano...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:barberdahell: Yea... :patrice: not ordering this im literally upset at this nut ass Rican. If you win you can drop the belt & not fight GGG, since you fought a broken Maravilla(09-13 version starches his ass with that straight left)

Edit: if you wanna play the crooked Suliamon games, then pay the fees & fight the next man up. :upsetwillis:

Bruh he just gave them 800k. They wanted another 300k. Thats not cool.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Bruh he just gave them 800k. They wanted another 300k. Thats not cool.
Step aside money isnt a sanctioning fee. I believe that 800g goes to Ggg. That was basically his fine for not fighting his mandatory, no? Cotto is just saving himself a beatdown by not paying. Hes paid every other time. Dude becomes more of a fakkit with each passing day.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Step aside money isnt a sanctioning fee. I believe that 800g goes to Ggg. That was basically his fine for not fighting his mandatory, no? Cotto is just saving himself a beatdown by not paying. Hes paid every other time. Dude becomes more of a fakkit with each passing day.

exactly..and its not like he couldn't negotiate step aside money...you can.. nor is it something he cant afford..but whatever..he doesn't want the belt..got to pretty much root for canelo to actually beat him so this MW division can move forward and the lineal claim is off him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
maybe i'm oldschool but if you want to call yourself world middleweight champion you have to fight at middleweight

i blame Sugar Ray Leonard for starting this shyt against Donny Lalonde

i got same old school leanings too breh...im a fan of a champion taking away another champion's belt in the ring..not a belt thats awarded by default or in an office...i wanted GGG to pick up that belt in the ring and eventually whoever is the wbo champ between Lee and Saunders..thats what vexes me

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:camby:

Stripping a breh bc he doesn't pay your 300k fee? :jagsdahell::holmesdoor::dahellwtf:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Cotto is just saving himself a beatdown by not paying. Hes paid every other time. Dude becomes more of a fakkit with each passing day.

So what does that make Canelo for saying that he's not fighting GGG either.

It's easy to shine the light on Angel but Canelo said that shyt too after them numbers came out vs Lemieux.