The WBC Officially STRIPS Miguel Cotto Of WBC Middleweight Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I am THEE OG Cotto hater...but this shyt is really making me want to see this nikka Win :snoop:

WBC could've N Should've told 97g go sit your ass down somewhere while a Mega fight gets made

Instead Cotto gotta 800k step aside fee when Borat just started making a Milly per fight :dead:

Then these nikkas won't budge on their fee which is documented can be negotiated...WBC knew Cottos stance on errything N waited a week before the fight to put pressure on him :camby:

Muhfukkers talking bout oh he got the Money jus pay...1.1 Million Dollars Cotto jus saved... I don't give af how much you make 1.1 Million dollars is a lot of fukking money :rudy:

Like Cotto said " I gotta lot of belts at home with 1.1 million I can buy whatever belt I want N be Champion of my House ":umad:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
cotto is gonna kill canelo but he's definitely afraid of ggg
Cotto would not be afraid to rumble with lil g at cottoweight. Most of agree canelo will have some issues w cotto bc of his experience and body attack--canelo has been in the ring with floyd already. You think any of these guys are afraid to rock with him at their weight are delusional. G got skills and power no doubt. But 97gs hardest fight has been with mild competition. Cotto been in there with floyd prime Margs w the wraps pac man Mosley Judah etc. but he's petrified of gggs two pronged attack? Id think just like against other non advantageous fights lil g would be hesitant. Nobody knows if he can carry his power down, or if it's the same when he has to worry about world class firepower coming back at non jobber speeds with elite footwork. We do know cotto has carried his skill up over multiple divisions....been in big fights in multiple divisions. So i don't think it's fair to say golovkin would wash cotto off power alone. He's never dealt w a consistent jab n body attack :yeshrug:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Bruh he just gave them 800k. They wanted another 300k. Thats not cool.

I know saw the thread, just going through 138 alerts since rousey now :sadcam: y'all correct though 1.1 mil in fees? Hell naw

Last edited:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Cotto had no problem when someone stepped aside for him, and had no problem paying the sanctioning fees then, which are completely separate from step aside monies. Now, he wants to act like a lit....wait, scratch that. Hes not acting. He is a little hoe. His overrated story ends tonight.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Cotto had no problem when someone stepped aside for him, and had no problem paying the sanctioning fees then, which are completely separate from step aside monies. Now, he wants to act like a lit....wait, scratch that. Hes not acting. He is a little hoe. His overrated story ends tonight.

Overrated? nikka this aint basketball. :heh:

Tuneday

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Cotto being a hoe as usual. Glad Margarito cinderblocked him. :russ: