There is no such thing as a ‘talent’ or ‘eye test’ argument for Brady vs Mahomes

premier58

All Star
Daps
This is SOOOOO false. Mahomes has been in AFC championship game since basically becoming a starter. Jordan NEVER done that shyt. Jordan didn’t sniff the eastern conference finals til like his 8th season.
Jordan made his first ECF in 89 and won his 1st championship in 91, his 7th season. I dont know where you got thsr didnt make the Conference Finals until his 8th year from.

premier58

All Star
Daps
They acting like Brady has no stats, like he was Trent Dilfer out there :heh: Brady legit had four eras (the early 2000s Pats defense era, the Randy Moss/Wes Welker era, the mid to late 2010s era and the old man Brady Bucs era). Wake me up when Mahomes is still dominating in 2035.
I say this all the time, but ppl call you a dikkrider for pointing out the facts.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This is SOOOOO false. Mahomes has been in AFC championship game since basically becoming a starter. Jordan NEVER done that shyt. Jordan didn’t sniff the eastern conference finals til like his 8th season.
Jordan was looked at as a god in his 2nd season, the comparison is about the talent. Please shut the fukk up

premier58

All Star
Daps
Again you're saying "better" based on athletic, flashy throws.

That doesn't make someone automatically better at the position. Like others have said, those plays are just outliers, and making the right audibles or knowing the coverage will still give you the same result.

There's a reason Peyton and Brady were still top 4 QBs ever despite their lack of mobility.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Brady didn't whoop shyt he got outplayed in that AFC championship and chiefs got robbed and Brady threw a pick that got taken back. That Tampa Superbowl maholmes literally had no online didn't have shyt to do with brady
always an excuse for the other squad when Tom wins, facts are: Brady is 2-0 vs Mahomes when it matters

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan made his first ECF in 89 and won his 1st championship in 91, his 7th season. I dont know where you got thsr didnt make the Conference Finals until his 8th year from.
You are right I was incorrect on that. I forgot he did make it in 89. What saying is Mahomes still been there 6 straight times since starting, Mike didn’t go back til 91, so its still not 6 straight trips.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan was looked at as a god in his 2nd season, the comparison is about the talent. Please shut the fukk up
Now since you’re saying the comparison is about talent I completely argree, I thought we were speaking accolades. I get you Mike fan breh but, you don’t have to pull out your boxing gloves( the please stfu comment) about homie lol. This is just a open discussion relax.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Whenever they try to crown someone early before a big game, they often lose.

Bet big on the 49ers.

It didn't happen to Brady when he was on Patriots versus the Rams in the 2018 season or Brady on the Bucs v the Chiefs. Or Elway versus the Falcons