They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What are you talking about?

What foreign policy stance do you take issue with exactly?

She has been in lockstep with this administration's meddling in the Horn of Africa. EX: Ethiopia - taking the side of the TPLF rebels attempting to overthrow the gov't, Eritrea - slandering the gov't w/ gross lies about the Somali troops training in the country, and Somali elections - getting Farmajo out the paint and installing a puppet. She has supported sanctioning all three of these countries on these issues. She has been a target of the #NoMore movement that has been brewing in the Horn of Africa for the last year. Majority of Horners do not fukk with her.

Shamuta also apparently means whore, while I’m flattered you think I get around that much I haven’t had sex nearly enough this year to warrant that title @dtownreppin214
Also means bytch. :lolbron:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
She’s already been found corrupt and Dems establishment are funding her. Why the hell would I support corruption?

Daps
She has been in lockstep with this administration's meddling in the Horn of Africa. EX: Ethiopia - taking the side of the TPLF rebels attempting to overthrow the gov't, Eritrea - slandering the gov't w/ gross lies about the Somali troops training in the country, and Somali elections - getting Farmajo out the paint and installing a puppet. She has supported sanctioning all three of these countries on these issues. She has been a target of the #NoMore movement that has been brewing in the Horn of Africa for the last year. Majority of Horners do not fukk with her.

Interesting… I’m gonna read up on this appreciate the information

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

She's a TPLF orphan... she's been playing the Somali card for years yet has not even said one thing for her native Somalia or the Somali's in her district. There's a reason why 10's of thousands of them booed her. The LGBT is just virtue signaling cynically to protect her from attacks from the corporate flank... she already stepped out of line early in her career and was given stern warnings. She's worse than AOC because she has an IQ above room temp.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
She's a TPLF orphan... she's been playing the Somali card for years yet has not even said one thing for her native Somalia or the Somali's in her district. There's a reason why 10's of thousands of them booed her. The LGBT is just virtue signaling cynically to protect her from attacks from the corporate flank... she already stepped out of line early in her career and was given stern warnings. She's worse than AOC because she has an IQ above room temp.
TPLF orphan :wow: