They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, I didn't like how she handled the campaigning side of things. It'd be nice to see the total expenditures from pac-money that went into unseating the combined squad members that won in these past couple of weeks. I figure Ilhan's had the most attacks of them all, with this thread being a perfect testament (hella conspiracy theories and gossip crafted by Republican think tanks and pumped to the libs here through Nap for most of the early pages).

To be fair though, with how a lot of clowns around here treated a less than 1% margin victory by Cuellar, this is a massive bodybag on those terms :mjlol:
Tlaib had AIPAC funded against her through Bakari Sellers running a “she’s not black” campaign.

Last edited:
Daps
Her clan is LGBTQ clan. The Horn don't fukk with her. I wish she lost. :yeshrug:
It’s amazing how y’all’s hatred for a certain demographic can just override any common sense.

Her clan is progressive democrats who want to improve the country for like 99% of the people that Live it it. She speaks for you as much as she speaks for any lgbtq person

Daps
Your mom should've swallowed you cac
“Everyone that doesn’t agree with my completely insane ramblings is white.”- typical Coli poster

I’d couldn’t imagine being so fukking surface level that the color of a politicians skin is my only baramoter of where I fall on Support.

Damn the other politician having vastly better policies and actually supporting black people with those policies as well as like 99% people in the country. Not to mention that guy was supported by some of the worst groups in national politics but yeah go ahead and support that guy because he’s black

As I said before ur a complete clown and a bytch too

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
“Everyone that doesn’t agree with my completely insane ramblings is white.”- typical Coli poster

I’d couldn’t imagine being so fukking surface level that the color of a politicians skin is my only baramoter of where I fall on Support.

Damn the other politician having vastly better policies and actually supporting black people with those policies as well as like 99% people in the country. Not to mention that guy was supported by some of the worst groups in national politics but yeah go ahead and support that guy because he’s black

As I said before ur a complete clown and a bytch too
Bah it's because of things she's done in the past to shun black folk and puts Samolis over us every chance she gets. fukk this bytch doesn't she have a cac spouse too fukk her and fukk you too CAC

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tlaib had AIPAC funded against her through Bakari Sellers running a “she’s not black” campaign.
AIPAC has openly gone after Ilhan Omar before as well. Major Republican backers also came in to attack Omar on top of that.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It’s amazing how y’all’s hatred for a certain demographic can just override any common sense.

Her clan is progressive democrats who want to improve the country for like 99% of the people that Live it it. She speaks for you as much as she speaks for any lgbtq person
shut up sharmuta. i have a problem with her foreign policy stances towards Africa. The lgbt stuff is just a joke. Unless she starts trying to enforce that on Africa too.