They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
fukk this anti black person c*nt and I cant believe yall are celebrating her beating a breh c00n ass nikkas

Daps
fukk this anti black person c*nt and I cant believe yall are celebrating her beating a breh c00n ass nikkas

:umad:

I've called her office in the past just to offer words of encouragement and to let her staff know we appreciate her courage.

Can't wait to call her again and thank her team for making another internet clown angry and upset. :ahh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

@thatrapsfan @RadaMillz @Trajan @Malcolmxxx_23 @SwizzLake @Broke Wave @Max B @Prynce

@storyteller @Rhakim @mastermind @AnonymityX1000 @ineedsleep212 @tru_m.a.c

She raised $2.3M and didn’t spend anything on the airwaves. That’s really stupid and over confident.

Rashida and Cori Bush didn’t have that type of complacency. They used every tool and won with well over 60%.

Yeah, I didn't like how she handled the campaigning side of things. It'd be nice to see the total expenditures from pac-money that went into unseating the combined squad members that won in these past couple of weeks. I figure Ilhan's had the most attacks of them all, with this thread being a perfect testament (hella conspiracy theories and gossip crafted by Republican think tanks and pumped to the libs here through Nap for most of the early pages).

To be fair though, with how a lot of clowns around here treated a less than 1% margin victory by Cuellar, this is a massive bodybag on those terms :mjlol: