This child needs your help (Sickle Cell Match)

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
MY COUSIN HAS SICKLE CELL. SHE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL LATELY. I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS MARROW DONATION STUFF. IS IT THE SAME THING THEY DO FOR THE MARROW TRANSPLANTS FOR CANCER PATIENTS?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I hope black people take this disease more seriously. Two people with sickle cell trait should not get married. Get tested, it takes only 10 minutes.:snoop:
Let’s be real, that won’t stop feelings and emotions and you’re assuming people see things rationally. They will fukk who they fukk and if a kid comes along then :yeshrug:

My brother and niece died from it but that doesn’t mean they didn’t have beautiful lives outside of the disease. I am all for trying to find a cure but that’s not a solution

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Let’s be real, that won’t stop feelings and emotions and you’re assuming people see things rationally. They will fukk who they fukk and if a kid comes along then :yeshrug:

My brother and niece died from it but that doesn’t mean they didn’t have beautiful lives outside of the disease. I am all for trying to find a cure but that’s not a solution
Just fukking and hoping for the best is highly irresponsible in this age. This is preventable and there is nothing beautiful about having the disease.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Just fukking and hoping for the best is highly irresponsible in this age. This is preventable and there is nothing beautiful about having the disease.
My niece had it and even though she suffered from it, I think she liked being alive. I don’t know, I think that is a hard thing to say and it teeters on the line of genetic manipulation. If a person is Down syndrome, would you kill them too or force them to be sterilized because that’s the end result of what you are alluding too. By your logic a lot of black people would need to stop procreating now, further diminishing our numbers in this nation.

slippery fukking slope and I’m glad the majority of humans don’t think like you.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
My niece had it and even though she suffered from it, I think she liked being alive. I don’t know, I think that is a hard thing to say and it teeters on the line of genetic manipulation. If a person is Down syndrome, would you kill them too or force them to be sterilized because that’s the end result of what you are alluding too. By your logic a lot of black people would need to stop procreating now, further diminishing our numbers in this nation.

slippery fukking slope and I’m glad the majority of humans don’t think like you.

I think the middle ground is having the information beforehand.i believe the black panthers used to have community testing programs so ppl knew whether or not they had the trait. Knowing beforehand gives you time to educate oneself about the disease so if do you have a child with SC it won't be a total shock and will [hopefully] be more prepared