This Elon Musk dude....

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's dudes problem with us? For real. I saw the DEI bullshyt he was spouting earlier this week and last, and some of yall said before he was a racist piece of shyt but I can't recall seeing anything that definitely led me to that view but this shyt....

At this point dude isn't even hiding his hatred for us. Only if you're white or Asian. First I heard DEI was only for us. And this guy owns Twitter and can do what the fukk he wants. Nobody holding him accountable. Owner of a platform showing bias, tweeting whatever the fukk he wants with complete impunity. Honestly, probably gonna leave the platform this has gone beyond just an Elon rant

Daps
What's dudes problem with us? For real. I saw the DEI bullshyt he was spouting earlier this week and last, and some of yall said before he was a racist piece of shyt but I can't recall seeing anything that definitely led me to that view but this shyt....

At this point dude isn't even hiding his hatred for us. Only if you're white or Asian. First I heard DEI was only for us. And this guy owns Twitter and can do what the fukk he wants. Nobody holding him accountable. Owner of a platform showing bias, tweeting whatever the fukk he wants with complete impunity. Honestly, probably gonna leave the platform this has gone beyond just an Elon rant

Literally everyday he’s posting stuff like this. The replies will make you go down a rabbit hole of racist accounts. He likes and retweets some of them. This is dangerous. He doesn’t go after any other race.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally everyday he’s posting stuff like this. The replies will make you go down a rabbit hole of racist accounts. He likes and retweets some of them. This is dangerous. He doesn’t go after any other race.

That's the correct word to use, it's very dangerous. This is a tech billionaire, supposedly the smartest man on the planet, so he's giving credibility to some abhorrent views. Some of the replies wouldn't be out of place on st0rmfr0nt

Daps
Reppin
St louis

John Oliver has musk's soul
in a dead hair and chicken bone
wrapped clay jar.

UKVu0t8.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Until american blacks, rich, poor and in between form like voltron and refuse to give this bozo any sort of business whatsoever. He will continue this vile behavior. a black person driving a tesla has got to be the biggest bozo around.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame threads had a spark when it started as I need to move off twitter. nikkas need to make a stand against this shyt