In the most soft shoed way possible.

Compare and constrast when he was beaconing anti jew shyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
they are

people still using twitter though

Look how they are framing it :mjpls:

Instead of focusing on the IQ and racist cosign they are framing it as a legit DEI policy debate.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
We could justify the shyt when it was Trump, uneducated buffoon, but this guy

Thing is, people from all walks of academia have called bullshyt on the things he's been saying for years now...The hyperloop, Semi, Boring company, Rockets replacing planes....The idea that he was the real life Tony Stark went away once he started being more active on twitter...... the one platform where he couldn't control the narrative about himself.

He's Tyler Durden to a lot of CAC's in the same way that Trump is/was.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the most soft shoed way possible.

Compare and constrast when he was beaconing anti jew shyt

Exactly. We're the most shyt on and underprotected group of people on the planet. Everyone is more than happy to consume what we produce, but nobody actually gives a shyt. They would have found a way to rid him of the ownership of twitter had he said some slick shyt about the jews

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Until american blacks, rich, poor and in between form like voltron and refuse to give this bozo any sort of business whatsoever. He will continue this vile behavior. a black person driving a tesla has got to be the biggest bozo around.
Well, my thing is...why isnt this making news?
Why isnt he recieving the same treatment as donald sterling or don Imus? This should be mainstream knowledge that he is saying these things...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, my thing is...why isnt this making news?
Why isnt he recieving the same treatment as donald sterling or don Imus? This should be mainstream knowledge that he is saying these things...

Because no one has our best interests outside of ourselves. These non blacks who control the levers of media and power damn near sympathize with these view points.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Funny how the Media is not blowing this up :mjpls:
Exactly....the media should be blowing this up.

Thats the problem. Hes stipid enough to say blatantly racist shyt on a public forum. He should take an L for that.

Unless....most people are white, abd so stupid that they think hes credible...or dont disagree. thats my fear.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
He is working his way up to Trump status. Spew garbage all of the time, u normalize it and it ceases to be shocking anymore

I have said before ppl need to avoid X like the plague if u care about this but ppl can't help themselves. Most are weak with no discipline and flexible principles

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Because no one has our best interests outside of ourselves. These non blacks who control the levers of media and power damn near sympathize with these view points.
Lol yep. literally what I said just below you.

Make bo mistake, I knew what time it was as soon as he bought twitter. He spent billions just to get trump back online. And contril what he felt was controlled by blacks/liberals.

My question still is though....why are we a focal point more so than mexicans, gays, women, other minorities. Asians arent voting for trump either lol

So why us? We arent the only ones that are liberal, nor the only ones not getting trump elected.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol yep. literally what I said just below you.

Make bo mistake, I knew what time it was as soon as he bought twitter. He spent billions just to get trump back online. And contril what he felt was controlled by blacks/liberals.

My question still is though....why are we a focal point more so than mexicans, gays, women, other minorities. Asians arent voting for trump either lol

So why us? We arent the only ones that are liberal, nor the only ones not getting trump elected.

Racism isn't logical so I wouldn't spent too much time trying to think of a rational reason that he hates black people.

But basically Musk (and most conservatives) think black people are dumb/violent and civilized society would be better off without us.