This Elon Musk dude....

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I'm sure it kills these guys when they step into a room and people ask "Who's that old guy standing next to Drake?"

If you want this much attention and love from people, you should have learned to sing and gone into entertainment but you kind of need a certain talent for that. There is definitely some resentment these guys can't do what some of these entertainers can.

They can stack as much money as they want, talk real loud as much as they want to get attention, but at the end of the day females and cool cats still rather would want to chill with someone like Future or Metro. I'm wondering if that's what happeneded when he started dating Grimes - saw that nobody gave a shyt about who he was backstage but they rushed and crowded someone like DJ Khaled (probably including his own girl). Notice at the end of their relationship was when dude started to dial up the hate.

I personally hate these wannabe Tony Stark, all in the videos CEO types.
The real scientific heroes making so much impact with research done in the lab aren't bringing as much attention to themselves as these clowns - they tend to stay humble and keep grinding.

Anyways, shyt don't change - two words, no matter how much money that guy has:

"Rent free" :umad:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
At this point dude isn't even hiding his hatred for us. Only if you're white or Asian. First I heard DEI was only for us. And this guy owns Twitter and can do what the fukk he wants. Nobody holding him accountable. Owner of a platform showing bias, tweeting whatever the fukk he wants with complete impunity. Honestly, probably gonna leave the platform this has gone beyond just an Elon rant

This should be a bigger deal.

he really needs to be stopped

Until american blacks, rich, poor and in between form like voltron and refuse to give this bozo any sort of business whatsoever. He will continue this vile behavior. a black person driving a tesla has got to be the biggest bozo around.

If Black and woke people moved off Twitter, it would absolutely die in America and likely fold worldwide. It would be Truth Social status with bigger bills, no one would want to be there, no one would make any money advertizing there. This is the easiest economic boycott test case ever.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One crucial part of this that you're missing is that even if there was a mass exodus, where are people going to go to replace their social circles and newsfeeds to get real time information like twitter?

The idea that Twitter results in healthy social circles or is a quality newsfeed needs a bit more examination. :skip:

Twitter's role in that shyt has been a tiny blip in history. Just go back to what you were doing before Twitter. Or build something new. Chances are you'll be better off, even besides the fact that you won't be supporting one of the most powerful propagators of anti-black racism on the planet. The idea that Elon Musk is providing humanity with an essential, irreplaceable human service is wild.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's dudes problem with us? For real. I saw the DEI bullshyt he was spouting earlier this week and last, and some of yall said before he was a racist piece of shyt but I can't recall seeing anything that definitely led me to that view but this shyt....

At this point dude isn't even hiding his hatred for us. Only if you're white or Asian. First I heard DEI was only for us. And this guy owns Twitter and can do what the fukk he wants. Nobody holding him accountable. Owner of a platform showing bias, tweeting whatever the fukk he wants with complete impunity. Honestly, probably gonna leave the platform this has gone beyond just an Elon rant

He's a white South African :yeshrug:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
The idea that Twitter results in healthy social circles or is a quality newsfeed needs a bit more examination. :skip:

Twitter's role in that shyt has been a tiny blip in history. Just go back to what you were doing before Twitter. Or build something new. Chances are you'll be better off, even besides the fact that you won't be supporting one of the most powerful propagators of anti-black racism on the planet. The idea that Elon Musk is providing humanity with an essential, irreplaceable human service is wild.

I never made those claims breh.

The part i'm saying is what people have no answer to..... other platforms exist, but they can't re-create the elements of twitter that attract/keep users...nor the organic circles that resulted in "black twitter".

Why haven't any of these apps been able to export black twitter?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I think it's time to Black Americans to make a clear statement to Elon and boycott Tesla. If you can return your Tesla for another EV company, DO IT. This will put extreme pressure on the Tesla's board to finally do something about Elon goofy racist azz.

Elon is feeling himself because the cash is rolling in heavy from consumers and the feds.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's time to Black Americans to make a clear statement to Elon and boycott Tesla. If you can return your Tesla for another EV company, DO IT. This will put extreme pressure on the Tesla's board to finally do something about Elon goofy racist azz.

Elon is feeling himself because the cash is rolling in heavy from consumers and the feds.

Cant front, I look at any black person driving a tesla or proudly on tesla as a cartoonish level bozo

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
What's dudes problem with us? For real. I saw the DEI bullshyt he was spouting earlier this week and last, and some of yall said before he was a racist piece of shyt but I can't recall seeing anything that definitely led me to that view but this shyt....

That is how he was raised. He is an apartheid baby, despite everyone being eager to see him as American :mjpls:

They rarely mention how Elon was brought up and his families beliefs that they instilled in him.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
The coli dikk ate the fukk out dude!

Clowns was making thread gushing over him!

I told y'all dude was a fukking idiot and mafukkas was mad!

The coli stay falling for losers!

Same with Joe Rogan! :mjlol:

He was another coli hero back in the day!

Don't forget back in 2017 when theColi was hyping up "Trump gonna announce reparations checks on Black History Month!!" salivating like puppy dogs at the prospect of black people "switching Republican" and Democrats losing every election; joining hand in hand with cacs shouting build the wall cheering on every shallow white power political stunt against Latino immigrants. Talking like a bunch of straight up fukking rednecks.

And if you dared remind anyone that black people cheering on inhumane white supremacist political agendas against other ethnic groups is damn stupid you was called a fearmongering "DNC shill" who "capes for latinos", "dOnT cArE aBoUt bLaCk aMeRicAn ADOS!!!", and of course "we already been a target of white supremacy!" on some smart dummy shyt. As if that explains black people clapping for it like circus seals.

Today, latino immigrants are still here, still getting brought in by employers and corporations that need their labor, still getting hired at your hotels, diner kitchens, and wherever. But affirmative action is GONE. So is a woman's right to an abortion. By law. And its the nikkas who swear they dont get fooled by "liberal agendas" who are the most easily distracted by sensationalist conservative cac garbage about "immigrants" while its OUR rights getting taken out in courts; and then calling this shyt the height of pro-black thought.

And some of these nikkas in particular will STILL speak the virtues of "black Americans" passively voting Republican and becoming "more conservative," as if conservatives havent made it 100% clear that eliminating any "woke" or "DEI" laws advancing black representstion in academia and jobs is not their greatest cause. The justification will be that Republicans and anything they do are somehow above our criticism or concern because we don't vote for them and give them a chance. Like if we owe racist cacs to appease them. They just refuse to get it and get wit the program.

Coli nikkas wanna be loved by white comservative zaddy so bad. Some of them frankly want to be white. You can't tell me all that Musk, Rogan, Trump ass kissing, and all that "black people are actually more conservative" "I ain't African" "drape ourselves in the American flag" "immigrants and liberals are a bigger problem for black people than Trump" was not simply the height of genuine cac-aspiring c00nery disguised as black militancy that I pray we never go back to as a "movement." I was never more aware until Trump got elected and the hashtags showed up that some black folks desperately wish they could talk like and align politically with bigoted cacs; associate "free thinking" with beung agreeable to cacs; and some of us get some weird joy out of being contrarian and on the absolute wrong side of history as a way of looking somehow more militant.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I can’t defend Chapelle associating with this bozo anymore. I respected Dave doing what wants and I tried to ignore it but it’s too much.

Hopefully Mos and Kweli are in his ear about this.

When Chapelle first came back with the Netflix specials, refused to "talk about Trump" but had a mouthful to say about "political correctness" and trans people, I musta been the first one to come out and say that dude sold out and his new "hurr you can't say nothing no more" material is disappointing Adam Carolla/Rogan level trash for angry cacs. Back when most folks was still on that bandwagon pretending the nicca is some generational genius of political commentary.

Guy was getting shout outs on Fox News and the biggest cac shows at the same time we was hailing the man as a threat to white supremacy.

Said dude has turned into a rich snob sellout who just wants to hang out with his rich white friends and can care less about you little people. He is clearly not interested in taking on white folks or speaking any black political commentary like that no more.

It took the man making the most tone deaf choice to trot out Elon Musk on stage and get boos through the roof for folks to finally see the Chapelle is a sorry sell out c00n who can care nothing about fighting or even talking about white supremacy more than he cares about being defiantly rich and among other rich people. Black people can kiss his ass.

fukk dude and fukk all his racist white friends. Guy had a funny cable TV show for a couple years and Killing em Softly will always be a classic. But that's all Chapelle's legacy is unless you were 19 when Half Baked came out.