This is one of the worst L a man can take DAMN

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Shiieeet, middle school? :patrice:I don't know you, man.:mjtf:

Judge must have had a crush on him back in the day.
The only middle school folks I remember are chicks I was tryna suck they nipples during lunch. I don't remember shyt:yeshrug:
I will say I barely remember 99% of ppl from middle school.

This girl ran up on me once like “don’t you remember me?” And I said “uuuh…no but good to see you again… :skip:?” as nicely as I could.

Then my friend said I seemed like the type who doesn’t pay attention to/remember people.
:patrice:

I felt bad for a second but nah- why do you have to feel bad someone remembers you but you don’t remember them?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I got bussed past 15 schools to my middle school

Took 45 min both ways every day

Just because you went to middle school with someone doesn’t mean y’all come from the same circumstances

What does having different circumstances in Middle school have to do with him choosing to be a Burglar in his mid 40s?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, I meant I was dreaming about it. we had a long summer break and by the time school resumed, all the females were taller and had titties. All the chicks started acting grown and the boys were still immature as hell. Good times:wow:

By middle school you definitely wanted to touch. And probably wanted to do more,even if you didny know exactly what you wanted to do. But I can assure you we wouldve figured it out.

I went for the wrong hole the first time,it happens. Hair made it harder to distinguish back in the golden era,not to be vulgar:respect: