This kpop shyt has blown up like nitro.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I remember the first Kpop track I kinda fukked with was the song used at the ending for Ao No/Blue Exorcist

I discovered it over a decade ago from an artist named hyori Lee and a blasian female rapper whose name I forgot and never did I think it would reach the popularity it has today.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I discovered it over a decade ago from an artist named hyori Lee and a blasian female rapper whose name I forgot and never did I think it would reach the popularity it has today.

That shyt is not popular breh, unless you only hang around asians. It's all Asian countries listen to is why the viewcounts are so high.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
That shyt is not popular breh, unless you only hang around asians. It's all Asian countries listen to is why the viewcounts are so high.

You underestimate the reach of these k pop groups breh. Groups like BTS, Big Bang, and Girls Generation have sold out concerts in Latin America, Turkey, and many countries in Europe. It's not just asian countries they're popping in.

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Lol I bet you won't say this under their videos or ig or Twitter accounts brehette, I dare you to:lolbron:

:mjlit:
332towi.jpg
Changed my name cuz of coli weirdos :sitdown:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
this music video has only been up a close to two weeks and already have a 120+ million views and this seems to be a regular occurrence for kpop videos. Shyt is reaching reggaeton status fast.

I can't get into it. I remember they tried to showcase at the winter Olympics. It sounded like watered down white pop music sung in Korean. No flavor, no soul. Then I saw the old Korean man trying to look hip while singing Imagine, and it hit me they were imitating white people imitating black people.

But whatever. :yeshrug: nikkas draw enough inspiration from Asia, let Asians draw inspiration from Cacs.