This kpop shyt has blown up like nitro.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
I can't get into it. I remember they tried to showcase at the winter Olympics. It sounded like watered down white pop music sung in Korean. No flavor, no soul. Then I saw the old Korean man trying to look hip while singing Imagine, and it hit me they were imitating white people imitating black people.

But whatever. :yeshrug: nikkas draw enough inspiration from Asia, let Asians draw inspiration from Cacs.

exactly. american pop is already currently trash, then they just watered it down even more. at least the visuals were good i guess and the song had a positive message.

but fukk K pop. J pop >>>>>>

I have yet to hear k pop that has soul like this :ufdup:

or as cute and fun as this :ufdup:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a friend in elementary/middle school who joined a KPop group.

I was good friends with her brother and we'd always play Mario Kart 64 before baseball practice. She would get mad because she wanted to play but we only had two controllers.

She eventually left for Korea to be in the training program.( I didn't know that was why she left). Me and my family moved away and I didn't realize she had became a KPop star until my friends was showing me some bands and she looked familiar. But even then I didn't think it was her because they had different names.

I later found out her stage name was different from her real name and it was actually her.

I hit up my friend on FB and he said yeah that was her.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coli love them some k-pop but let a thread on Africa get posted and suddenly it's "what's that got to do with us :camby: " :patrice: interesting

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard some of those K-Pop songs...and the obvious thing is how generic it is.

Its like microwave generic songs.......dont really understand how this shyt is so popular