This Video From Kevin Gates Sums Up Why I’ll Never Allow Women To Guilt Me Into…

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I feel what he saying, but from what he talking about he got some other deep rooted issues…

“So busy being tough and harboring all that resentment “

I ain’t never been no tough acting ass nikka, I be chilling…

Or maybe he could be talking about being tough as in providing for the family…I get that.

:francis:
:gucci:

Part of the problem is this refusal to accept shyt that is common knowledge. As men, we are not encouraged to be open with our emotions. It is laughed, dismissed and vilified when men are open with their emotions.

But you will always have some dikk head playing ignorant when another man talks about the burden of being tough all the time.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why you edit/remove ya post? Was about to dap/reply cause it was some shyt I agree with.
Aight

What i was saying was, I’ve been doing a lot of reading on my own about female narcissists, controlling girlfriends, their habits, tendencies, etc.

it’s not just not only men that can be narcissistic even though thats a main label.

9x’s out of ten, a woman who makes more money than you will see that as power. It WILL go to her head. She might even turn into one without even knowing it… happened to my ex

and I said was at the first sign of a major redflag with a woman that makes more money than you, take her to couples counseling IMMEDIATELY…

If she refuses or downplays it:hubie:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
....9x’s out of ten, a woman who makes more money than you will see that as power. It WILL go to her head. She might even turn into one without even knowing it… happened to my ex.....
-My ex made more than me but it was clear I didn't want her gifts, had my own money & had no insecurity or needs. There was nothing for her ego to feed off.
Uhhh that is what you're supposed to do Gates...
And you shouldn't be celebrated for being a provider lol....
- fukk all that supposed to shyt. I don't need applause but if a person doesn't appreciate what I do for them I stop doing that shyt. A man ain't required to cater to an ungrateful ass woman.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You went from one extreme to the other. I don't want applause and I don't want ungrateful. Is there nothing in between?
-My ex made more than me but it was clear I didn't want her gifts, had my own money & had no insecurity or needs. There was nothing for her ego to feed off.

- fukk all that supposed to shyt. I don't need applause but if a person doesn't appreciate what I do for them I stop doing that shyt. A man ain't required to cater to an ungrateful ass woman.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Uhhh that is what you're supposed to do Gates :what:

And you shouldn't be celebrated for being a provider lol. That sad music was funny too

It is tragic how certain attitudes can build momentum.

I laughed a lot at Chris Rock's "what do you want, a cookie" bit, but as time goes on I'm starting to realise people adopt that mindset as a means of taking decent people for granted.

Fact of the matter is a lot of people don't handle their responsibilities. They don't handle their responsibilities because it takes effort. When someone is putting the effort in, it would feel unpleasant returning to a home where you're unwanted.

Imagine paying the bills in a place, putting up with no ends of fukkery, only to met with :scust: when you step through the door.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This has been the story of the family man since forever.

Provide for the family. Keep them safe. Facilitate, and be involved in the interests of all those under your roof. Be thankful for the occasional p*ssy the wife throws your way and shut the fukk up. Zero outlet or space for yourself as a person.

Comedian CP said it best on Love Life when talking about his girl being pregnant with another child, "I fukking love my family man... But it feels like I'm still giving when I have nothing left" :mjcry:

That's why you see a lot of the old cats that are still married drinking heavily. That bottle is the only relief.

That responsibility is a massive burden that not all men are equipped to shoulder