This Video From Kevin Gates Sums Up Why I’ll Never Allow Women To Guilt Me Into…

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight

What i was saying was, I’ve been doing a lot of reading on my own about female narcissists, controlling girlfriends, their habits, tendencies, etc.

it’s not just not only men that can be narcissistic even though thats a main label.

9x’s out of ten, a woman who makes more money than you will see that as power. It WILL go to her head. She might even turn into one without even knowing it… happened to my ex

and I said was at the first sign of a major redflag with a woman that makes more money than you, take her to couples counseling IMMEDIATELY…

If she refuses or downplays it:hubie:

100% FACTS

I'm going through a break up right now ( caught her talking to another dude) I'm starting to notice my ex was narcissistic female, I was so blind to it.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
My cousin wifed a chick who already had 3. This is what he tells me.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Basically, he was just a provider simp, unappreciated, probably detested by his woman and children. Never be a provider simp.

Facts. I'm actually witnessing this with a family member now.

Homie finally snapped after years of verbal and mental abuse and just lack of acknowledgment of what he provides...he finally grew a pair and let his wife have it.

Hopefully thats all that happens...we don't need no domestics going on in there, but if she catch a stray jab to the jaw....well :hubie::francis:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I thought he had headphones sitting on his head for a sec. I'm thinking what is that baby hair shyt dangling off his head :mjlol:

Daps
Coli won’t like this
If you go out there, you see how sheep like people are
It's disturbing. People legit scared making their own decisions then run to tell you what to do no please stay away I am content with the peace I have:mjlol:
a lot of dudes settle for being taken for granted like this

boils down to choosing the right woman to build with as the foundation of a family but that’s far easier said than done
They have ideological shaming tactics, women are VERY good at shaming and gaslighting, and these kids these days are being ruined by other shyt head kids in the public education system
It's not worth it to me but to others it is. That's fine. But a lot of those other people are
1) stupid
2) didn't make the decisions for themselves
3)are scared
Not all of them and there are people who are genuinely happy with their decisions but many are not
That's why people become obsessed if you don't give af about doing anything other than what you want to do
The more people listen to their intuition(after checking if it is accurate), the better their life will be
There are ALOT of miserable men out there who would leave their wife and shytty ungrateful kids behind if they could, but they can't
This is why being smart is good, you can think for yourself and have a wife and kids if you want or do something else
But meeting the average person, they are followers, stupid, and ignorant. No one reads or researches the future of their decisions then get upset when shyt goes left. That's fine but these people are the worst crabs in the barrel because they want to drag you into their misery by trying to pressure you to follow along with them.

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You went from one extreme to the other. I don't want applause and I don't want ungrateful. Is there nothing in between?
-1: You said: "You shouldn't be celebrated for being a provider." Even though I disagree I personally don't need applause.
-2: You said: "That's what you're supposed to do." That's the first sign of an ungrateful ass mentality. I wish I would do something for my woman & she said that shyt to me.

-It's not 2 extremes, it's a response to those 2 statements.

Last edited:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
-My ex made more than me but it was clear I didn't want her gifts, had my own money & had no insecurity or needs. There was nothing for her ego to feed off.

- fukk all that supposed to shyt. I don't need applause but if a person doesn't appreciate what I do for them I stop doing that shyt. A man ain't required to cater to an ungrateful ass woman.
Exactly. Lotta men walk around socially indoctrinated by society to do shyt that they think they're "supposed" to do, and try to shame or ridicule you if you have a mind of your own and do whatever is best for YOU instead of sacrificing YOUR happiness and YOUR dreams for some ungrateful, leeching ass bytch and her b*stard kids:stopitslime:

They thinks it makes them noble or "manly" but, to anyone with common sense and self respect, they just look like a fool for the taking. Find a woman who would love you if you had NOTHING but your company and essence to give her, and then spoil her with EVERYTHING :myman:

But those women are basically nonexistent these days...so fukk em all and their expectations for me....

I never followed societal norms and got married because I was "supposed" to or been a "provider", ie, simp who doesn't have the backbone to ask a woman to provide her fair share, to a woman because I was "supposed" to. No female or effeminate, bytch made nikka is gonna ever shame or guilt me into giving my hard earned resources away to some whore while I work and stress my way into an early grave and she livesher life on easy street. Nope. Not the life for me. I'll be by myself forever and leave my resources to the neighborhood stray cats beforeI'm some scheming ass chick's retirement plan. I find my life more peaceful that way anyway :myman:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
I mean I am all for alone time…. It has nothing to do with resentment or whatever, I just like time to myself here and there. Home is good for me though. Wife works just as hard as I do and we make it happen.

everyone is fighting their own battles though, so what works for him may work for some, no need to bottle everyone into the same ideology. do what makes you happy.

:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Family life is what men do. If you're not being appreciated, get you a concubine.

Somebody's gotta be a family man and you best give it all you can. Every man can't smut out women. Just means the future is doomed and we'll be begging the white man to fix our problems again.

Last edited:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Uhhh that is what you're supposed to do Gates :what:

And you shouldn't be celebrated for being a provider lol. That sad music was funny too

That's not what he's saying tho.

All he's asking for is a peace of mind when he comes home. Just a moment of solitude. If a house isn't a home then don't blame someone for seeking it elsewhere.

That's why he brought up the man cave. Its not even about a room per se, but the opportunity to take the time out for himself. Growing up we didnt have the space for a man cave so my pops would wait til everybody was sleep and go downstairs and listen to jazz. Nobody bothered him because that was his time of solitude. People have different ways to unwind during their "me" time. Me personally, I smoke while listening to music.

If a man is putting his head down and grinding to provide at the very least everybody else should let that man have a little downtime to himself to unwind before he goes back out into the world.