"Thot" might be the worst modern word (created in the 2000's) ever created.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta get something off my chest, brehs.

Thinking back before the word "Thot" was a thing. A nikka like me would never imagine saying a word like "thot" in public or in private. This word was manufactured by social media.

Social media in my opinion is ruining society with simple shyt like the word "thot".

Just call a whore a whore and a hoe a hoe.

:wow:

Stop worrying about grammer.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I gotta get something off my chest, brehs.

Thinking back before the word "Thot" was a thing. A nikka like me would never imagine saying a word like "thot" in public or in private. This word was manufactured by social media.

Social media in my opinion is ruining society with simple shyt like the word "thot".

Just call a whore a whore and a hoe a hoe.

:wow:

Stop worrying about grammer.

This sounds extra soft to me. Scared to call a thot a thot

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I think SPIC is pretty bad. It's disrespectful, demoralizing and damaging to the Hispanic culture. It's constant use in society is psychologically degrading to the race and future generations who will grow up think its OK to be shytted on and called SPICS all the time

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think SPIC is pretty bad. It's disrespectful, demoralizing and damaging to the Hispanic culture. It's constant use in society is psychologically degrading to the race and future generations who will grow up think its OK to be shytted on and called SPICS all the time
That was being used before 2000. I'm talking about words created in 2000 and earlier

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
It seems like the word makes some of them feel proud of being a whore or something, as I hear some of them on-line calling themselves thot's or using the word in their avi, like it's no big deal. So I see what the OP mean in that regard.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It seems like the word makes some of them feel proud of being a whore or something, as I hear some of them on-line calling themselves thot's, like it's no big deal. So I see what the OP mean in that regard.
that's because it's cool to be a whore and we have the slut walk and no slut shaming and body/sex positive movements. A word didn't do that. Same gils call themselves sluts and bytches too.