the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so uhh.... do we want Biden banning Tik Tok right before an election? :dead:

i guess on the one hand, he can call trump weak on china. but arent kids gonna go nuts over this? do americans really give a fukk if it's run by china, as opposed to all the other shyt we use?

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
so uhh.... do we want Biden banning Tik Tok right before an election? :dead:

i guess on the one hand, he can call trump weak on china. but arent kids gonna go nuts over this? do americans really give a fukk if it's run by china, ad opposed to all the other shyt we use?
Biden? Trump wanted the ban first lmaoo

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden? Trump wanted the ban first lmaoo
:beli: yes, Biden. Biden is the president. Biden is the one who will get up in front of the country and say "i banned Tik Tok"

and trump is already backtracking on it because some billionaire donor told him to :dead:

i dont give a fukk about Tik Tok myself, but those college age kids we're counting on for abortion votes sure do :heh:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
:beli: yes, Biden. Biden is the president. Biden is the one who will get up in front of the country and say "i banned Tik Tok"

and trump is already backtracking on it because some billionaire donor told him to :dead:

i dont give a fukk about Tik Tok myself, but those college age kids we're counting on for abortion votes sure do :heh:
If Biden does sign it into law, I could see Trump running on “If you elect me as president, I will unban TikTok!” as part of his campaign and that might actually work too. :snoop: