TNA had a :scust: 2015

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
After going back to look at that list of people who have left....:scust:how has TNA not completely folded?? On top of the big name former WWE guys that left, TNA hardly even have any long time homegrown talent. So many guys I was a fan of are gone. Magnus, Low Ki, Styles, King, etc. This is a pathetic roster. EC3, Tyrus, and maybe 3 other people deserve better than this. ROH and LU should find a way to get a 2hr spot, cause then TNA would be useless.

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The end of hogan's run before aces and 8 was dope that's when they started doing the liven shows either 1mce a month or 2wice a month
And every third Thursday was open fight night.
Open fight night was fukking awesome

Aces and 8s went on 2 months too long

But that heat bully ray got that night In Chicago after slamaversary was :wow:. It was a double taping and my seats where were a &8 came out.

Got to see Joe, Aries, angle, roode, bad influence sting, and aj a wrestle in one night:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Still

img_3463.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (900x)

200px-Erik_Pears_2015.JPG

also

jed-york-100614-gi-ftrjpg_od92trmef8wd17pzo4wy4p1tk.jpg

=:pacspit::camby:

while

Dixie-Carter.jpg

=:salute::ahh::lawd:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
2015 was ugly as fukk for TNA starting with that bad deal with Destination America that really screwed them.
Being without a TV deal for months is why they had to cut so much personnel. Now that they have a new TV deal TNA is actively looking to beef up its roster and are trying to sign people again.
It remains to be seen how successful they are but I am going to try and be optimistic.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Im one of TNAs biggest :cape::cape:
even I haven't watched in months. The only thing that was keeping them alive was EC IIIs promos. I actually thought 14 was an awesome year for them, aces n eights, wolves, the ecw nostalgia, Jeff Hardy killing it etc... 15 was their worst year and I don't see 16 getting better honestly. There is no one left.
Haven't they done the ECW nostalgia angle like 3 other times?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Every ECW rehash TNA did was so lame. They don't even own the ECW name, so they have to come up with an extra lame replacement... EV2.0....cheesy as shyt smh

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2015 was ugly as fukk for TNA starting with that bad deal with Destination America that really screwed them.
Being without a TV deal for months is why they had to cut so much personnel. Now that they have a new TV deal TNA is actively looking to beef up its roster and are trying to sign people again.
It remains to be seen how successful they are but I am going to try and be optimistic.

Who they've reportedly landed and who they're reportedly interested in is somewhat encouraging. Hopefully past failures have changed their way of thinking on signing new talent.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Who they've reportedly landed and who they're reportedly interested in is somewhat encouraging. Hopefully past failures have changed their way of thinking on signing new talent.
It is really time for TNA to stop being covetous of WWE cast-offs and people who were stars 10 years ago. Their focus should be on creating their own stars.
Hopefully Pop won't be like Spike and DA were with the pushing for older guys with name recognition to be the focus of the company.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who else are they going after besides Maria & Bennett?

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who else are they going after besides Maria & Bennett?

I was reading that while very unlikely, the want to sign reDRagon to finally give the Wolves an opponent. I don't think they have any kind of shot or even know what their contract status is, but I was just happy to read about that instead of a fukkin Goldberg rumor. Which is sad :heh:

It is really time for TNA to stop being covetous of WWE cast-offs and people who were stars 10 years ago. Their focus should be on creating their own stars.
Hopefully Pop won't be like Spike and DA were with the pushing for older guys with name recognition to be the focus of the company.

Yep. I don't know what their mindset is, but they gotta drop the "compete" shyt for now and just focus on reestablishing TNA as a viable brand, period.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was reading that while very unlikely, the want to sign reDRagon to finally give the Wolves an opponent. I don't think they have any kind of shot or even know what their contract status is, but I was just happy to read about that instead of a fukkin Goldberg rumor. Which is sad :heh:
Yeah......Zero percent chance. I wish they could find new talent but it's much harder than it was back in 02. Even JJ having trouble finding talent for GFW with everybody already locked up with either WWE/NXT, ROH, NJPW, LU, PWG, etc

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think they should look at what they did with EC3...they took a young guy that had been cast off from WWE developmental who had a desire to be a pro and built him into something worthwhile.
A combo of free agent indie/ROH guys; young, hungry international wrestlers and people that were let go from WWE developmental/NXT that have legit untapped potential should be the formula for TNA moving forward.