TNA had a :scust: 2015

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They definitely found something there. Same with Bram (assuming he's done beating chicks).

Yeah......Zero percent chance. I wish they could find new talent but it's much harder than it was back in 02. Even JJ having trouble finding talent for GFW with everybody already locked up with either WWE/NXT, ROH, NJPW, LU, PWG, etc

Yeah, going to be hard to rope in the top guys with so many drawing promotions being options. Just want it to get to the point where the reason for passing on TNA is finances/exposure related and not just because it's perceived as embarrassing to work for TNA.

Why do I do this to myself. I know how this is about to go.
CQheQt4U8AAhbcm.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They definitely found something there. Same with Bram (assuming he's done beating chicks).

Yeah, going to be hard to rope in the top guys with so many drawing promotions being options. Just want it to get to the point where the reason for passing on TNA is finances/exposure related and not just because it's perceived as embarrassing to work for TNA.

Why do I do this to myself. I know how this is about to go.
CQheQt4U8AAhbcm.jpg
:scust: Nah i think they knew it was a fukk up give him the belt in the first place. Need to give that shyt to Lashley or EC3 and let em run with it for a year+

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust: Nah i think they knew it was a fukk up give him the belt in the first place. Need to give that shyt to Lashley or EC3 and let em run with it for a year+

Absolutely has to be one of those two.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Going back to the original post again, that Chris Melendez/Eric Young feud :martin: only TNA could take an easy story-line about a war veteran being disrespected and getting his revenge into a lengthy miserable pile of nothing. Melendez was initially respected and sympathetic, then he gradually turned into a pathetic loser that I actually wanted to see get beat with his own leg. How were the fans supposed to take a guy serious when he lost like 8 times to Eric Young before winning?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Going back to the original post again, that Chris Melendez/Eric Young feud :martin: only TNA could take an easy story-line about a war veteran being disrespected and getting his revenge into a lengthy miserable pile of nothing. Melendez was initially respected and sympathetic, then he gradually turned into a pathetic loser that I actually wanted to see get beat with his own leg. How were the fans supposed to take a guy serious when he lost like 8 times to Eric Young before winning?
I was wanting him to be beat with his own leg from Day One.:manny:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Did EC3 get hurt or something? Like I don't understand having him job to Matt when he hadn't had the belt for that long.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Did EC3 get hurt or something? Like I don't understand having him job to Matt when he hadn't had the belt for that long.

Jeff should of been the one to beat EC3 ideally but he was/might still be injured. Who else had EC3 not already beat? EC3 had beaten Lashley, Angle, and there really wasn't any other top faces. Matt Hardy is a credible name and had never been World Champion before. Matt or Drew were the top choices and I know most here would of picked Drew but Matt has more name value. What doesn't make sense to me is why Matt lost to EC3 a few times before finally beating him, and then why they chose to vacate the title after that.

Absolutely has to be one of those two.

Matt will almost definitely face EC3 again in the tournament finals. I don't know where they can go from there. Maybe EC3 wins the title and Tyrus turns face and feuds with him. That would make a lot more sense than Matt vs Tyrus or Matt vs Bram. I would like to see Lashley vs Tyrus as a serious title feud but I don't see it happening. There isn't really much for fresh main event feuds in TNA anymore.

They basically have

Jeff Hardy (possibly leaving)
Matt Hardy (possibly leaving)
Bobby Lashley
EC3
Bobby Roode
Drew Galloway
Eric Young
Tyrus
Bram

If the Hardys leave (even if they stay really), their going to need a lot more than Maria & Bennett (although I would like to see them sign). They really should try to push to merge with GFW although I don't think Jarrett would do it and GFW's roster isn't anything special.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was watching in and out until Bound for Glory. That PPV was some sad shyt.

And worse, after reading all the 9 days or so of taping spoilers, with the GFW "invasion" and Fatt Hardy dressed as bigfoot :mjlol: Did that ever aired?
:why:

*does Googles*

big-foot.jpg

Deer God :snoop: