Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Introducing @jmspro who is an admitted white person talking wild reckless about black people. You know the vibe- he adopts the language and culture to fit in and tries to adapt the lingo behind his wall of racism

White people help other white people more than black people help other black people.

Lost some repect for them dudes when when the NA started tossin around nikka.

Religion makes everybody crazy anyway.

White people help other white people more than black people help other black people.

I'm white and dated nothing but black girls all my life. I grew up around nothing but black folks. The families that knew me were cool. The families that didn't know me, well the mom usually liked me but the dad usually not.

Metal band members aint getting laid out on the freeway.

I respect doing what you love too but damn.

this coming from a white boy- telling black people what we NEED to do
Black folks need to smarten up as a whole. Realizing the deck is stacked against you is the first step. Most already know this. You have to come to terms you are going to have to work harder than the average white person to be successful. You have to drill into your kids heads you are going to have go twice as hard as the average white person. Is it fair? Of course not. It is what it is though. Kids gotta stop havin kids also. Im glad I had older dudes in my life to show me what not to do. I didn't want the baby mama shyt they was goin thru. I didn't want my check took by some girl who wasn't even with me anymore. Every kid needs the advice I got.
^^^^
and of course he says this in a city of Chicago thread bc you know while people think they can tell us to behave

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wtf...ago-are-unemployed.183097/page-8#post-7041993

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Metal band members aint getting laid out on the freeway cuz they too busy swallowing pills committing suicide and worshipping satan.

Imagine using fukking metal to make a moral argument against rappers... as if metal band members arent some of the most degenerate human beings in the music industry :dahell:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
More examples -
My friends have never tried to undermine in any kind of way. If they had they wouldn't be my friends. Also, u act like I'm against IR when im not. That would be hypocritical. You really aren't any different than me.

"The mere fact that ALL your friends are black puts me off. Not necessarily because of their race, but because I know they will do, say and try anything to undermine your relationships with black women". --- This has the same tone as what I had said about not wanting my daughter to date white men.

I'm agreeing with some of them because I am white and have been around white men and heard questions like" Whats it like to fukk black girl?" and "Tell Lacretia
I said whats up" and other ignorant ass shyt like that. This shyt goes both ways.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sic...a-bad-black-chicks.120091/page-4#post-4453036

:mjtf:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Metal band members aint getting laid out on the freeway cuz they too busy swallowing pills committing suicide and worshipping satan.

Imagine using fukking metal to make a moral argument against rappers... as if metal band members arent some of the most degenerate human beings in the music industry :dahell:
Having sex with little girls is a past time of metal bands and this cac has the nerve to use them as an example of purity.