To Catch a Coli Cacator using the N word Vol. 3447098

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
@jmspro come In here.. I just want to Talk...

full

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Metal band members aint getting laid out on the freeway cuz they too busy swallowing pills committing suicide and worshipping satan.

Imagine using fukking metal to make a moral argument against rappers... as if metal band members arent some of the most degenerate human beings in the music industry :dahell:
Like how Varg vikernes straight up murdered his own band mate :huhldup:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I got dapped on the 55yr old ceo thread by MAGARussiaLGBT like who the fukk is that? Registration needs to close again
That was formerly @Captain_Crunch I made that bytch ass nikka change his name cause he wanted to talk greasy about Nigerians...so I went in his PMs told h8m personally that if he didn't stop that shyt I would find him and beat the shyt out of him and he got scared as fukk and told me to "seek help"..like this nikka was TURRIFIED B

:mjlol:

fukking p*ssy. I'd break his neck...no Busta Rhymes!

That nikka was deadass was like "No....don't hurt me dude...I just want to talk shyt about Nigerians behind the safety of a computer and face zero repurcussions for my actions! :whoa:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Metal band members aint getting laid out on the freeway cuz they too busy swallowing pills committing suicide and worshipping satan.

Imagine using fukking metal to make a moral argument against rappers... as if metal band members arent some of the most degenerate human beings in the music industry :dahell:
Those Scandinavian death metal dudes were pretty much Nazis who got off on burning churches and killing gay dudes.