“Just reciting lyrics they will say”

FZd.gif

Last edited:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Metal band members aint getting laid out on the freeway cuz they too busy swallowing pills committing suicide and worshipping satan.

Imagine using fukking metal to make a moral argument against rappers... as if metal band members arent some of the most degenerate human beings in the music industry :dahell:
Gg Allin
:scust:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I feel like with this lockdown, everybody is doing Zoom. Even before the lockdown people had cameras on laptops or PCs. Would be relatively easy to verify who is and isn't Black. We got supporter banners, why not have a banner for verified Black posters like a blue check? This message board isnt exclusively Black and that was never the intent transitioning from the Sohh days. Still, this board could use some transparency at times. That could be done without sacrificing posters privacy.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Black folks need to smarten up as a whole. Realizing the deck is stacked against you is the first step. Most already know this. You have to come to terms you are going to have to work harder than the average white person to be successful. You have to drill into your kids heads you are going to have go twice as hard as the average white person. Is it fair? Of course not. It is what it is though. Kids gotta stop havin kids also. Im glad I had older dudes in my life to show me what not to do. I didn't want the baby mama shyt they was goin thru. I didn't want my check took by some girl who wasn't even with me anymore. Every kid needs the advice I got.

WOW look at this fakkit :pacspit:

I can see how some brehs on here struggle low self esteem when these CACS are poison dripping shyt like this

Glad he’s banned :camby: