Tory Lanez getting clapped up by Eric Bellinger - YIKES

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
if you been to LA private industries/parties, you would know people like Bellinger actually run the music industry behind the scenes.. (aka write or produce for your favorite artists). They dont get a lot of shine sometimes because the labels usually determine who they want to push (based on whatever merits they choose at the time).
Listen to this man.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
if you been to LA private industries/parties, you would know people like Bellinger actually run the music industry behind the scenes.. (aka write or produce for your favorite artists). They dont get a lot of shine sometimes because the labels usually determine who they want to push (based on whatever merits they choose at the time).

Tell me more

My cousin been to parties but he only tells me about rappers sniffing coke

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
"I wanna see that same energy"

:wow:

2K with the fatigues OFF!! :wow:

F2RW-2.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile people are asking if Bruno Mars is a culture vulture... Stop making this dumb shyt and make real music.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I think I am confused by Lanez now because...I thought he just mainly sings. But he also raps too. You can do both but it didn't make sense to me when I saw Tory on Flex like he is the illest lyricist of the year with a million bars of a sudden. When I just know him really for singing a lot and maybe pseudo sing song rapping. I dunno. Just feels off to me.