Toyota, Nissan or Honda, Which 3 is the GOAT? Choose one

Toyota, Nissan or Honda, Which 3 is the GOAT Japanese Car Maker?

• Total voters

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Toyota, Nissan, and Honda are three major Japanese automakers that have a global presence and are known for producing reliable and high-quality vehicles. While each brand has its unique strengths and characteristics, it's important to note that individual models and specific factors can influence the comparison.

If you had to choose, which out of the 3 is considered the GOAT Japanese automobile car maker?

Toyota

Toyota is the largest Japanese automaker and one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world. It is known for its reputation for reliability, durability, and resale value. Toyota offers a diverse range of vehicles, including sedans, SUVs, trucks, hybrids, and electric vehicles. The Toyota Camry, Corolla, RAV4, Highlander, and Tacoma are some of its popular models. Toyota's hybrid technology, showcased in the Prius and other hybrid models, has also been widely acclaimed.

Toyota has also delved into the sports car market with notable offerings. The Toyota Supra is one of the most iconic sports cars from Toyota, featuring a powerful turbocharged engine, rear-wheel drive, and sharp handling. The Supra shares a platform with the BMW Z4, highlighting Toyota's collaboration with BMW for its sports car endeavors. Additionally, the Toyota 86 (also known as the Subaru BRZ) is a lightweight and agile sports car developed in partnership with Subaru. It offers an engaging driving experience at an affordable price point.

MR2.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F04%2F1997-toyota-supra-mkiv-automatic-jdm-japanese-classic-sportscar-sold-bring-a-trailer-auction-0.jpg

1990_Celica_production_car1-626x382.jpg

1990-Lexus-LS400-1011.jpg

AE86_4.jpg

2021-toyota-supra-i4-001.jpg

hero.jpg

Nissan
Honda is renowned for its engineering excellence, fuel efficiency, and practicality. The brand offers a wide range of vehicles, including sedans, SUVs, minivans, motorcycles, and power equipment. Honda's popular models include the Civic, Accord, CR-V, Pilot, and Odyssey. The company has also made significant advancements in hybrid technology, with the Honda Insight and Accord Hybrid being notable examples.

Nissan also has a strong presence in the sports car market with models like the Nissan GT-R and the Nissan 370Z. The GT-R, often referred to as "Godzilla," is a high-performance supercar known for its impressive acceleration, advanced all-wheel-drive system, and cutting-edge technology. The 370Z, on the other hand, is a more affordable sports car that offers a thrilling driving experience with its powerful V6 engine and agile handling.

nissan-240sx-1652379708.webp

nissan-300zx-z32-1652379708.webp

intro-1652379708.webp

2000-nissan-maxima-se.jpg

nissan-silvia-s15-spec-r-1652379708.webp

datsun-240z-with-2jz-engine-by-ccw-wheels.jpg

HONDA
Honda has a reputation for producing sporty and reliable vehicles. In terms of sports cars, the Honda Civic Type R is a popular choice among enthusiasts. The Civic Type R features a turbocharged engine, aggressive styling, and a refined chassis that delivers excellent performance on both the road and the track. Honda also offers the Honda S2000, a classic roadster that has gained a cult following for its rev-happy engine, lightweight construction, and engaging driving dynamics.

Honda-NSX-NA1-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Honda-S2000-Front-Quarter.jpg

1988_Accord_3rd_Generation.jpg

Honda-Integra-Type-R-1.jpg

Acura-TSX-Front-Quarter.jpg

2020-Honda-Civic-Type-R-front-three-quarter-hero.jpg

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Depends. For economy and luxury cars? Toyota, but for sports cars I'd give it in this order.

Nissan
Toyota
Honda

I'm just not into FWD sports cars. Even tho Honda made some good RWD sports cars like the NSX and the S2000, Nissan and Toyota made more iconic RWD and AWD cars.

Nissan just had way too many great cars from the 90's until now.

180sx, S13, S14, S15, Z32, Z33, Z34, R32 Skyline GT-R, R33 Skyline GT-R, R34 Skyline GT-R, R35 GT-R, etc. :banderas:

Last edited:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
I've only had experiences with Toyota and Nissan.

My '97 4runner lasted me a total of 12 years (a total of 27 years, my pops gave it to me at the 15 years mark). The mean bytch took a deer to the face, and had 325k on before I let it go for a busted rear differential this year. Engine was still running, but I didn't feel like paying to repair a car that was firmly in its twilight years.

My family had a 04 runner and an 08 Sentra. The other runner ended up having fuel injector issues, and the Sentra is a piece of shyt.

I'm rocking a Rogue now. Other than the CVT issues that may or may not become prevalent, Nissan pretty decent. Toyota certainly has the rep, especially with the 4runner line. They made a big push to make the Runners the brand flagship, after discontinuing the Land Cruiser. Of course, that means prices are sky high lol.

Daps
Reppin
7th District
Nissan should never be on a greatest of anything list besides drop off. :dahell:

Toyota stays the GOAT
They fell of hard. Hard af with only mitsubishi being worse :francis:

But they're still trying. It's just that they don't have the money to really do anything crazy. The new Z isn't perfect, but it's as good as they can do

Hope they catch a break sooner or later, but they at least had a good run while it lasted :manny:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There are pros and cons of each but i would lean towards the toyota/honda