Toyota, Nissan or Honda, Which 3 is the GOAT? Choose one

Toyota, Nissan or Honda, Which 3 is the GOAT Japanese Car Maker?

• Total voters

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Toyota and Nissan make bikes and sleds?

Na fukk all that it's Honda all the way and I drive Lexus

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have a 1995 Toyota Corolla SE 5sp that I keep at my home in the Caribbean… owned it for bout 20 years and I ain’t ever getting rid of it.. When I’m not there it’s in my garage with the cover on it and batter tender plugged into the wall.. I go there once a year and stay for about 3 weeks to a month.. shyt is a tank.. change the engine oil and that’s it.. every 5 years I’ll change the transmission fluid/ brakes and tires

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Toyota.

Supra,
Nissan made the Skyline R34 V Spec II... That's all that needs to be said.. GOAT tuner car

r34-skyline-rear-drivers-quarter.png

Nah, Nissan fell off so hard, they arent worthy of a mention. And that Slyline doesn't count because we had to wait 25 years for it to be available to the U.S.

Toyota been the GOAT since the 80s. That's over 40 years.

Very Close 2nd is Honda.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Those brands are lucky Yamaha never entered the car industry.

Saxophones
Trumpets
Pianos
Tubas
Trombones
Clarinets
Flutes
French horns
Drums
Euphoniums
Synthesizers
Surround sound receivers
Cd players
Archery equipment
PC sound cards
Motorcycles
Outboard motors

Would be over for these fools

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'll base this off broads...

I've messed w/ some bougie ass broads and they all had one thing in common: drove Lexus

The craziest broads I've ever messed with and every person I know who has a baby mama drama drives a Honda Accord/Civic. These broads have had me going crazy at some point in my 20s

Keep broads that drive Nissan Altima's/Maxima's tf away from me. Immediately after fukkin one of them, get a restraining order or use an alias and live 3-4 counties away. Not worth the headache

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Toyota.

Supra,

Nah, Nissan fell off so hard, they arent worthy of a mention. And that Slyline doesn't count because we had to wait 25 years for it to be available to the U.S.

Toyota been the GOAT since the 80s. That's over 40 years.

Very Close 2nd is Honda.
It's Lebron and Jordan to me... Yea the other companies did it longer... But they never hit the peak Nissan did, before or after their height.. The fact you couldn't even get these here and yet dudes was paying big money to have them shipped by boat, and still had to pay more to get it street legal, tells you just how much ahead of the game they were. shyt... You can still cop one now for full retail price and it's damn near 20 years old

Blow the doors off that piece of shyt Supra

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Honda and Nissan got the better sports cars but Toyota had the landcruiser and lexus

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It's Lebron and Jordan to me... Yea the other companies did it longer... But they never hit the peak Nissan did, before or after their height.. The fact you couldn't even get these here and yet dudes was paying big money to have them shipped by boat, and still had to pay more to get it street legal, tells you just how much ahead of the game they were. shyt... You can still cop one now for full retail price and it's damn near 20 years old

Blow the doors off that piece of shyt Supra
Take that back about the supra :ufdup:

The mk iv and mk v can't be understated

Two of the best inline 6 engines of all time. Rivaled only by the Barra and rb26, of course

I love the r34, but I also love rwd. So the supra edges it out for me

Toyota as a whole as well cause they have better longevity and imo, most diverse lineup

Nissan got the gtr, silvia, and the z

But toyota got the supra, celica, mr2, ae86, gt/gr86, is 300,sc300/400, and lfa :whew: