Tranny Swimmer Lia Thomas is fighting a Ban so He can Swim for the Women in the Olympics

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yet not one transgender has managed to smoke a woman in any Olympic sport.

And no transgender man had come close to putting up a challenge against a natural man.

This shyt is fake outrage. These people are not built(don't ask me how) to compete with organic males or females. Wake me when one actually is dominant in swimming, track, weightlifting, greco roman wrestling or is an Ace in a team sport.:yawn: 😴
Yet.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's just, why not just say "I just don't want trans people to participate in public life." Why hide behind something you don't give two shyts about? It makes it so disingenuous
Don't put words in my mouth. I don't want MEN in WOMENS sports.

shyt not as complicated as you trying to make it. Not everyone bought into the program like you. Trans people who are biologically male or female by birth should compete in their respective categories. Nobody is hiding shyt. People are being very clear. This shyt is happening as a way for mediocre men to become world class athletes as women. You don't often see biological women who identify as men having the same advantage so there is far less interest in that. It's not a coincidence that's it's overwhelming men who want to beat women with their physical advantage competing as women. Men who were often mediocre athletes against other men become overnight champions in women's sports You gotta be some type of imbecile to pretend that's not the reason.

"Doesn't give a shyt about" :duck:

And that's were you going full retard. We give a shyt about women/girls not having to deal with men pretending to be women. Nothing to be confused about. Your issue seems to be that you think because YOU have decided to validate their mental illness thar the rest of the world has to follow suit. The Olympics is a world event. Less than 1% of the world supports this rainbow coalition intrusion. Why should all of us carry on this delusion with you lot? Have some awareness. You are deep in a bubble. Your reality is far from reality.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
don't be shocked after he retires we see a new Lebrona in the wnba
6e0a3b5496f6671e63f90746e1803042_crop_exact.png

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Don't put words in my mouth. I don't want MEN in WOMENS sports.

shyt not as complicated as you trying to make it. Not everyone bought into the program like you. Trans people who are biologically male or female by birth should compete in their respective categories. Nobody is hiding shyt. People are being very clear. This shyt is happening as a way for mediocre men to become world class athletes as women. You don't often see biological women who identify as men having the same advantage so there is far less interest in that. It's not a coincidence that's it's overwhelming men who want to beat women with their physical advantage competing as women. Men who were often mediocre athletes against other men become overnight champions in women's sports You gotta be some type of imbecile to pretend that's not the reason.

"Doesn't give a shyt about" :duck:

And that's were you going full retard. We give a shyt about women/girls not having to deal with men pretending to be women. Nothing to be confused about. Your issue seems to be that you think because YOU have decided to validate their mental illness thar the rest of the world has to follow suit. The Olympics is a world event. Less than 1% of the world supports this rainbow coalition intrusion. Why should all of us carry on this delusion with you lot? Have some awareness. You are deep in a bubble. Your reality is far from reality.
Which trans athletes are running women's sports? Is this a thing that is happenning or is it an emotional response from you? Can you give me some specific examples?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Which trans athletes are running women's sports? Is this a thing that is happenning or is it an emotional response from you? Can you give me some specific examples?
Again with more embellishment. I said they best and win competitions. You said they run sports. That guy going to court bested his competition in 200 yard freestyle last outing 2022 he not only won he broke the record. Stop trying to be a slick clown. Why do you think he had such an advantage and how can biological women close the gap? :lupe:

Go Play stupid in traffic. Don't insult our intelligence 😂

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Again with more embellishment. I said they best and win competitions. You said they run sports. That guy going to court best his competition last outing. Stop trying to be a slick clown.
Breh there is always going to be a winner in sports. Are you saying they can only lose for them to participate? Yeah Lia got 1 win at a competition LIKE 3 YEARS AGO, and you're still crying about it. The records she broke were already broken by a regular woman, but again you don't care about women's sports so you didn't know this.

This is what I'm saying, let's just jump to the real convo instead of defending your emotional argument