Tranny Swimmer Lia Thomas is fighting a Ban so He can Swim for the Women in the Olympics

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh there is always going to be a winner in sports. Are you saying they can only lose for them to participate? Yeah Lia got 1 win at a competition LIKE 3 YEARS AGO, and you're still crying about it. The records she broke were already broken by a regular woman, but again you don't care about women's sports so you didn't know this.

This is what I'm saying, let's just jump to the real convo instead of defending your emotional argument
The real argument is obvious.

While you're focusing on results so far, you're ignoring the fact that this opens the door to people who are physically genetically superior...competing against others who are physically genetically inferior.

This creates an unfair advantage.
And for what reason?

Because mentally, someone believes they are something they are not.

Now, nobody here is saying that Trans people can't exist in society. Whatever. Life your live.
What you're trying to do is argue that if someone says that a trans woman has an unfair advantage on real women, then that person is a bigot and wants these people to not exist or be marginalized or whatever else you can think of to make that person a villain.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And yet not one transgender has managed to smoke a woman in any Olympic sport.

And no transgender man had come close to putting up a challenge against a natural man.

This shyt is fake outrage. These people are not built(don't ask me how) to compete with organic males or females. Wake me when one actually is dominant in swimming, track, weightlifting, greco roman wrestling or is an Ace in a team sport.:yawn: 😴

The Olympics already banned them track and field and from cycling and more:

You’re late

Transgender athletes banned from track and field competitions, rules tightened for Semenya

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Give trannies their own category. All this outrage would go away if they stood tall as their own group instead of trying to bully their way into another.
Black People fought a civil rights movement to be treated equally to white people, not to be treated as if we are white people and no longer black.
Its easier to respect them as their own group than it is to pretend women and trans are the same thing. i blame zay for empowering them
or just ban them from any competition. I’m cool with that.

They’re already on hormones and other drugs anyways.

My thing is, if you wanna transition then fine. But thats a choice, and like all choices, some choices have consequences.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Which trans athletes are running women's sports? Is this a thing that is happenning or is it an emotional response from you? Can you give me some specific examples?
Why do you frame the argument this way?

See, you are so quick to defend this shyt that you can’t realize you proved your own argument wrong.

Essentially when it occurs that biological males competing in women’s competitions that means therefore you will take the issue seriously. Thus, you also think this could potentially be a problem. :francis:

If you truly didn’t care then you wouldn’t have conditions on the matter :ufdup:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Wasn’t there a woman who crushed in track and field a while back who had to get tested, because they thought she was a dude? Come to find out she just naturally produced high levels of testosterone.

Edit: it was Caster Semenya

Well shyt it’s right there in her name, Semen Ya

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh there is always going to be a winner in sports. Are you saying they can only lose for them to participate? Yeah Lia got 1 win at a competition LIKE 3 YEARS AGO, and you're still crying about it. The records she broke were already broken by a regular woman, but again you don't care about women's sports so you didn't know this.

This is what I'm saying, let's just jump to the real convo instead of defending your emotional argument
Disingenuous clown. We already had the convo. You tired to dismiss men being concerned about fraudulent men participating in women's sports. Like the only reason a man could care about that is if he watches women's sports. Bullshyt

perhaps we have SISTERS, A WIFE or DAUGHTER that might get disadvantaged by this phenomenon of men in women's sports. Men who have an advantage and perform very well over women. You are dismissive of everything but claim you want to talk. Ok breh.

Don't address me anymore.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wasn’t there a woman who crushed in track and field a while back who had to get tested, because they thought she was a dude? Come to find out she just naturally produced high levels of testosterone.
If you mean Caster, then it was actually a male

Genos

Superstar
Daps
While you're focusing on results so far, you're ignoring the fact that this opens the door to people who are physically genetically superior...competing against others who are physically genetically inferior.
This is what I'm saying. You are saying I am focusing on the evidence while I should be focusing on some made up scenario in your mind. Breh trans people have been competing in sports for a min. They have 0 champions, 0 dominant players, 0 major representation in sports and yet I keep hearing how they can become dominant players overnight and yet I never see a name.

There was a trans body builder in the last olympics and didn't even get top 150 in weight lifting. If there is so much of an obvious advantage like you are saying why didn't she easily destroy the competition? But again this is not something you actually care about. You only care about women's sports when a trans person wins. Which means the trans person getting shine is the only reason you care so why do this womens sports talk when this is not your real issue?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
It's just, why not just say "I just don't want trans people to participate in public life." Why hide behind something you don't give two shyts about? It makes it so disingenuous
many of us have daughters or women in our lives we respect and therefore feel girls/ women deserve to have spaces of their own just like we do. You don’t see a bunch of trans men trying to compete in the Olympics against men. Why? Because they recognize they biologically still have the frame of a woman. They are at a disadvantage. So why can’t we recognize that a trans woman biologically has the frame , muscles, of a MAN. This cannot be argued. We do we have to be cool with someone having g a completely unfair physical advantage over women.

That’s not hating on people who are trans. It’s calling for fairness in women’s sports so they can compete against people who have the same advantages and disadvantages as them. America is nuts

And doesn’t matter if they lose. They still have an advantage. A woman can beat me in wrestling. But I can still acknowledge I have an incredibly large physical advantage. People take steroids in sports like Tristan Thompson (if true) and still trash compared to other players. Still it’s a competitive advantage that won him a roster spot over someone who play the right way.

Daps
Will never fukking happen....... better never fukking happen........ they out here violating real women with gender confirming invasive exams for being dominant........ they literally can't let this shyt fly