Reppin
Victory Lane
NO folks and visitors...Help ya breh out

Must visit sights/places?
Best bars/food/seafood?
Nightlife?
Weed?
Areas to avoid?

This will be my first time out there and from what I've heard prolly wont be the last.

Ppreciate the help yall.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
avoid tourist traps, don't eat anything in the french quarter. Don't sleep on the corner stores, some of the best food come out of those stores. Don't buy any weed off bourbon
Yea I always try my best to side step tourist traps... I've gotten pretty good with it. DONT EAT in the French Quarter :damn:? Thats where I planned to spend most of my time breh lol. Good lookin out tho on tht

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I always try my best to side step tourist traps... I've gotten pretty good with it. DONT EAT in the French Quarter :damn:? Thats where I planned to spend most of my time breh lol. Good lookin out tho on tht

I mean you can spend ya time there, visit the square n shyt but yo lemme tell you from experience fam...DO NOT EAT THERE lmao, youll get fukked over. Last time i was there, food was trash and i didnt tip the waiter and the bytch chased me down out the store. :deadmanny: I told her ass to kick rocks, :pachaha: she was heated.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't really be out there except for sporting events. Try to hit a saints/pelicans game if you can

Silkk

Daps
I mean you can spend ya time there, visit the square n shyt but yo lemme tell you from experience fam...DO NOT EAT THERE lmao, youll get fukked over. Last time i was there, food was trash and i didnt tip the waiter and the bytch chased me down out the store. :deadmanny: I told her ass to kick rocks, :pachaha: she was heated.
:mjlol: chased you down for a tip?

Only people i've seen do that are rub n tug massage therapists :bryan:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
:lupe:

So this brings me to the question... Where do I eat?

Where did u stay? Alot of these hotels yaxin it seem like... I usually stay in condos when I travel but thts when Im with the brehs and its more of us to split it. Plus New Orleans dont seem real condoish if u dig me

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I don't really be out there except for sporting events. Try to hit a saints/pelicans game if you can
Was just lookin at tix on stub hub... They aint shyt :myman: Its between the Suns and Spurs tho... Not too teams I'm dyin to see live but its a steal fasho

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: chased you down for a tip?

Only people i've seen do that are rub n tug massage therapists :bryan:

shyt caught me of guard, she was bold af too. Young nikka like me was laughing the whole time but she was dead ass about that tip, that cac said something along the lines of "what happened back there? i don't understand, i gave you great service or nah.." or some shyt.

:martin: she charged me $5 for an extra chicken wing over some tasteless ass jambalaya, gumbo was complete ass which was already $20+. Had baby roaches crawling on the tables n shyt, so i charged it to the game and left. The nerve of that cave bytch, i told her ass to get another job if you gotta live off them tips.

Silkk

Daps
shyt caught me of guard, she was bold af too. Young nikka like me was laughing the whole time but she was dead ass about that tip, that cac said something along the lines of "what happened back there? i don't understand, i gave you great service or nah.." or some shyt.

:martin: she charged me $5 for an extra chicken wing over some tasteless ass jambalaya, gumbo was complete ass which was already $20+. Had baby roaches crawling on the tables n shyt, so i charged it to the game and left. The nerve of that cave bytch, i told her ass to get another job if you gotta live off them tips.
:russ:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:

So this brings me to the question... Where do I eat?

Where did u stay? Alot of these hotels yaxin it seem like... I usually stay in condos when I travel but thts when Im with the brehs and its more of us to split it. Plus New Orleans dont seem real condoish if u dig me

check out this place called Broad & Banks Seafood...shyt is some of the best food ive had in my life. From a corner store too :wow:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen a pair of rats run by my feet at this po-boy shop near bourbon :scust:

:wow:...know what you getting yourself into going to some of these places breh.